• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Tobiume's Art Dump

Tobiume

awaiting
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Isabelle
Lobo
New Leaf Token
White Lily
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Tasty Cake
P: This is the first thing I've drawn in sai in a long time.. (done with touchpad!)

ca0673425476865a5e1b59970af49a42.png

Look forward to irregular updates :D

omg I got a tablet so anything after this post is done with tablet :D

Last edited:
You have some really nice stuff here, I like how soft and delicate your works look <3
Please keep it up ~

I really like the second and third ones! They are lovely! <3

omg thank you but I forgot to update that I got a tablet so the only thing that was mousepad was the 1st x _ x

I thought it was cute before i saw that you used a mouse so that doesn't change that its adorable :))

Lovely doodles, Tobiume!
I think the light lines in a lot of your art really fit the people you draw. For example, the wings and the cape look super soft [here] and they definitely make the person look angelic.
And the sheep in the latest doodle you did look really fluffy, haha. You've got an aesthetically pleasing style for sure.
(Good luck on that last exam by the way!)

Lovely doodles, Tobiume!
I think the light lines in a lot of your art really fit the people you draw. For example, the wings and the cape look super soft [here] and they definitely make the person look angelic.
And the sheep in the latest doodle you did look really fluffy, haha. You've got an aesthetically pleasing style for sure.
(Good luck on that last exam by the way!)

♥ Thank you!!! lmao to tell the truth the lines are just a fluke since I kind of just choose a tool in sai and go with it but I'm happy to hear you say that you think they fit the doodles :D

(thank you! I still got a few days to study for it!)

8e95797c05d8f8409de4564016d7ab86.png

guess who hates colouring and finished their exams??

meee :D

Last edited:
Back