• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favourite animal species?

Squirrels! The way their tail bounces as they walk is so adorable.

I don't really know but my first instinct was to go with elephants, so I'll go with that. I only really love one elephant, Margie, but I think their character model is absolutely adorable and could have even better designs than they already do. I also absolutely love the sheep too though, and I actually like more sheep than elephants so idk.

Last edited:
I know it's kind of a lame choice, but I'd go with cats. Their model in every game so far looks really good (especially like the pointy ears). Almost all of my favourite characters excluding Alfonso and Tom Nook (yes, I like him) are cats such as Bob, Rover, Tangy, Mitzi, Punchy and Rosie. My second favourite would be wolves, again due to their pointy ears and the way their model looks like in every game.

Last edited:
Wolves and sheep for sure.

Sheep, wolves and hamsters! At first I wasn't overly fond of the wolves because of the way their mouths move, I used to think their lower jaw was too big and it almost looked disturbing for a while. Then I got used to it, now I love the wolves in general. Then again I have a thing for wolves irl, so I had a feeling it was only a matter of time before I grew fond of them.

Sheep and hamsters are simple enough to explain why I love them. They're so spherical, it kills me.

Hamsters and Koalas 😀 although I also love the wolves and bears! It's so hard to choose!

Horses! They're so tall and regal and their muzzle is so cute...

Followed by birds <3

Last edited:
The dogs, bear cubs, and hamsters are so adorable!! I have yet to have a hamster in my town, so I hope a cute one moves into my town eventually!

Wolves and deer are my favourites, but honestly, it depends on the villager.

Wolves, then followed by deers then cubs/dogs/rabbits (all tied) depending on the villager.

I love cats and squirrels. Most of my residents are one or the other and my two favorite villagers of all time, Static and Tangy, happen to be those species.

I also like frogs, wolves, rabbits, and eagles.

ah man probably cats or deer

Back