• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favourite animal species?

Wolves are the way to go!
I also love cats :p

Wolf villagers, hands down!!!
They're all so freaking cute~

My dream is to obtain another copy of ACNL and make a new town with ALL wolf villagers!!
Heh, I should probably stop talking before I go on a tangent.... XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wolves are the way to go!
I also love cats :p

OMFG. O_____O

YOU. HAVE. SO. MANY. WOLVES!

Luccckkkkyyyyy.... ;~; <3

Kangaroos for sure! They're so unique. I've had many of them

Oooh, I definitely love Cats, Wolves, Horses and Squirrels!
Cats and Wolf are all beautiful for me <3
Horses are one of my favourite animals
And Squirrels! They look soooo fluff and cute with their little adorable tail <3

IRL, sharks, in-game though, wolves or frogs. Frogs are underrated in ACNL. I love em! :)

I love the squirrels the most! My four favourite villagers are all squirrels and fifteen of them are in my top thirty villagers.

THE BUNNIES!!! The bunnies are so cute omg. Also a fan of the kangaroos because they carry around little babies <3

I love the horse villagers. I've also taken a big liking to cats in game, along with squirrels and deer.

I'm not sure if I can pick a favorite ;-;

Last edited:
the deer are probably my favourite. i almost had a full deer town at one point. cats are probably a close second and even though rabbits are my favourite animal in real life and i really wanted to have rabbit villagers, their in game models don't quite click with me.

Besides the fact that cats are my favourite animal AND villager, I also LOOoOooOVe the squirrels :)

Wolves, bear cubs, cats, and I actually like the deer designs but they got blown out of control popularity-wise over the years

Back