• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favourite animal species?

Lovebat

Strangelette
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Out of all the species of animals in AC, which one is your personal favourite?

Mine are the cat villagers. :D (Totally doesn't have anything to do with me being a cat lover in real life. ;P)

Last edited:
hamsters. they're so cute and small, id actually love to see hamster town!

Rabbits are my favourite species. I think they're absolutely adorable and they'll always be my favourite imo. They came to be my favourite species because Ruby is my favourite villager and after having her for a long period of time, I decided to look up other villagers in the species and I'm quite fond of all of them except Doc as I haven't really gotten to known him in a town. I think they all have strong designs, except I wish there was more variation in personality type.

My favorite are wolves because of Whitney. I love you girl! I never had a single cat villagers though I wish Rover was my neighbor.

I love kitties & squirrels but between the two I'd have to say kitties!

When I was younger it had to be wolves. But now I think I just really adore having a variety of villagers. I always look forward to getting a rhino lately, just so precious to me!

Back