• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favourite animal species?

I like the cats and the squirrels, but I have a v soft spot for rabbits, because it's the cutest thing to see Ruby's little white ears bobbing through flowers in the distance

ahh so precious

Ducks are definitely my favorite; Bill, Pate, and Ketchup have my heart. <3

My favourites are either the hamsters or the dogs (only because of bones :3)
The hamsters are super duper adorable though, they're so small sometimes they seem to be lost in the flowers.

I love the dog villagers. I think they are cute, and often try to have all dog towns. But I have to admit, that gets boring after awhile and I move some out for a change.

Cat and Deer villagers are my favorite Animal Crossing species :) I have Ankha and Rudy in my town + Pashmina and hopefully Bruce or Zell to follow

octopusses :) theyre all cool and kinda rare I guss

- - - Post Merge - - -

octopusses :) theyre all cool and kinda rare I guess

Hippos! Not many can people love them, actually, most people hate them, but I find them the absolute best haha.

I'm glad we all agreed the answer is frogs. Frogs don't need umbrellas. Jeremiah. Camofrog. Ribbot. Lily. Wart Jr. Not only that, you can catch them in ponds. Checkmate. Frogs.

wolves, pigs (mostly rasher and ganon), and the dogs, tbh.

Back