Not open for further replies.

Amy-chan

back in AC hell
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Cake
From what I've seen, all of the special Sanrio villagers are popular and well liked...except Rilla.

Rilla is a peppy gorilla and a special Sanrio villager. She's Hello Kitty-themed.

I don't know what to say about her bc I haven't seen her in person yet.

She's not bad really, I think the fact she is hello kitty themed is giving me a more reason to like her over other gorrilas. Not sure I would have her move in though

I think she's actually pretty cute, especially when you compare her to the other gorillas...

Gorillas are not a well-loved species in Animal Crossing. However, I will say that I think she's much cuter/better looking than the other gorillas, but she's probably my least favorite out of the other Sanrio villagers. Maybe this was Nintendo's attempt at making gorillas more popular and more likable, but I'm not sure they were too effective in that respect...

Why couldn't they have just made the Hello KITTY villager an actual cat?

she looks awful, anything would have looked good but they chose the worst type & it doesn't look right

I usually like gorillas, but she looks creepy af just like all the other Sanrio villagers.

She's looks really creepy and she's ugly.
Only want her amiibo card for the furniture.

i don't think she looks that bad, especially for a gorilla. not a fan of the pink lipstick though. i thought she was ugly at first but her appearance is kinda growing on me. kinda like with rocket and violet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Toby isn't a frog either nor is ?toile a human or Marty a dog.

yeah also we already have like 20 cats...gorilla was definitely not the best choice but i get they just wanted more diversity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back