Villager discussion: Rilla (Sanrio)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AndyP08
For a guy who talk a lot of smack to a villager, your town need a lot of improvements. You have sanrio villagers and many other adorable villagers living in poverty. Thank god Rilla isn't living in your town. Take off your dream address you disgust me and disgrace many other hardworking players.

Last edited:
AndyP08
For a guy who talk a lot of smack to a villager, your town need a lot of improvements. You have sanrio villagers and many other adorable villagers living in poverty. Thank god Rilla isn't living in your town. Take off your dream address you disgust me and disgrace many other hardworking players.

What's wrong with you..

AndyP08

My goodness what is up with you? Go chill out dude, hating on people who haven't done anything wrong isn't cool.

As to answer the actual question, I can't help but think she is extremely ugly. Like, I hate the gorilla species as a whole and I can't name I single one I like, but really? You take a simply adorable character like hello kitty, and come out with this... Thing? She ain't moving in to my town any time soon, but I respect that some people might like her. How did Nintendo go so wrong with this design??? I can understand maybe they wanted to spread some diversity (so Marty and Chai aren't dogs, Toby isn't a frog, etc,) but they at least could have made the MAIN MASCOT a cat! She would have looked absolutely adorable! Oh well, RIP Rilla's potential.

AndyP08

Something is seriously not right with you...

AndyP08

yikes
i'm speechless

on topic, rilla reminds me of the movie white chicks lmao

Last edited:
I don’t think she's an ugly villager. I have her living in my 3rd town. She's peppy and have hello kitty clothes. Not bad at all. As for people who talk **** about ugly villagers but leave their dream address on their signature along with their villagers, if your town have hordes of weeds and dirt mark. You don't get to talk smack because your town isn't good, you're basically letting your animals live in a garbage dump

Last edited:
I don’t think she's an ugly villager. I have her living in my 3rd town. She's peppy and have hello kitty clothes. Not bad at all. As for people who talk **** about ugly villagers but leave their dream address on their signature along with their villagers, if your town have hordes of weeds and dirt mark. You don't get to talk smack because your town isn't good, your basically letting your animals live in a garbage dump

what did you take

While she definitely isn't my type of villager, I think she's kind of cute in a strange way! Like, so strange that it works for her.

No, my town is completed, perfect town, very organized, try to fill in some spaces as much as possible but Isabelle wouldn't say yes. So I added in trees and flowers. To make up for it, added a gem spot ideally for villagers to share their gem collections, added a bench near the pond so they can look at the fishies. No weeds, although I forgot to dig out some of my fossils but it's barely noticeable but just for you I went ahead and dig them out for you. I posted my town on the dream address page.

Last edited:
is this organized to you?

Attachments

• 15941328_10210878904916148_700196671304477104_n.jpg
    15941328_10210878904916148_700196671304477104_n.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back