HI + TOWN MAP

lsjyx

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I played Wild World when it first came out for years until there was nothing left to do but time travel a million times out of boredom. When New Leaf came out I didn't have much time for it so sold it along with my 3DS a few weeks later when I needed the money. Since the announcement of the update I've been dying to play it properly again so yesterday I impulsively bought a second hand white 3DS with the game so I could come straight home and play it yay. Soon I'll be getting a brand new pink 3DS though!

The mayor is called Polly and the town is called Bank Top which is a town in my favourite book :-}

I wanted a town map I loved but didn't want to spend tooooo much time finding the right one so I settled for this which is almost perfect for me

15129925_574201626100370_1065414979_n.jpg

Square grass which is my favourite
Oranges which is nice because they were my native fruit in Wild World
I would have liked the river to be a perfect right angle but I won't mind too much with an extra bridge and I wanted my house to go opposite where it is now BUT A STUPID VILLAGER IS IN THE WAY
One long connected beach so I can go down one path and straight up the other
The campsite on the right and next to the plaza
Town Hall and Re-Tail at the top half of the map
Not too happy with 3 ponds but I guess because they're all at the top it makes the rest nice and spacious
I don't like any of my villagers so far :-( I'll probably work on making sure all the villagers houses are bundled together somewhere

At the moment I'm still trying to get 100% approval rating which seems to be taking way longer than it did the first time. I've already caught loads of fish and I've been donating everything I get to the museum which is something I was never really fussed about when previously playing. Now I just need to visit some towns to change my hair and get new fruit and equipment etc!

Last edited:
Hello there! Welcome to the forums, it's great to meet you! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

You're so lucky that you're getting a brand new pink 3DS, I have a plain white 2DS that I use for AC. ?_?

I love your town so far! Your campsite is in an awesome place too, I really love how spacious both your town/and beaches are! I think luck is on your side so far!

Hehe, I understand about villagers' houses' being in the way, wait until they move into the middle of your paths... ?_? ಠ_ಠ

(*˘︶˘*) What villagers did you start with? Do you have any dreamies? (*˘︶˘*)

Also, if you are stuck on your approval rating, don't forget about some quick and easy ways to reach it faster!

♥ Sell rubbish; cans, boots etc… to Re-Tail - 1 point ♥
♥ Change the Town Tune for the first time!- 3 points ♥
♥ Change the Town Flag for the first time!- 3 points ♥
♥ Sell items to Re-Tail for the first time! - 3 points ♥
♥ Write on the Bulletin Board for the first time! - 3 points ♥
♥ Do jobs for residents - 3 points ♥
♥ Water flowers - 1 point ♥
♥ Pull weeds - 1 point ♥
♥ Donate to museum for the first time! - 7 points ♥
♥ Upgrade your tent to a house for the first time! - 20 points ♥
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Source (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

If you're looking for any items/villagers/friends as you've just started playing again, check out the following links!
✧ Trading Items ✧
✧ Trading Villagers ✧
✧ Visiting Other Towns/Inviting Guests ✧

。◕ ‿ ◕。Once again, welcome to BTF, I hope you enjoy your stay! ❀(*?◡`*)❀​

Last edited:
Welcome!! I have been on the forums on and off since July 4th 2014 Enjoy your stay! (hehehe)

Back