How old were you when you first played Animal Crossing?

I was about 7 years old when I got Population Growing in 2002 for Christmas. Wow. It's been 15 years.

It was back in January of 2014, so I was 9... golly, I was young

Golly, I'm still young (but hey i'm turning 13 at March so that's good I guess).

Uh... 5, I think? I can't remember exactly when we got Population Growing but I know I was pretty little. I know I got Wild World a while after it came out, so we stuck with the GameCube one for a long time.

I started with the original Animal Crossing for GameCube in 2002. Let's see... I was about 14 years old if I did the math correctly lol!

4, maybe 5. I was playing the GC version all day every day! From the moment I woke up to the moment I fell asleep. While my siblings went to school... they were so jelly.

Pretty much 8 years, when my brother got Animal Crossing: Wild World for his birthday.

I think I was around 13 when I first played Wild World, and after that I was hooked on the series. My mom got it for me for Christmas, thinking it was a city builder like game (I used to play a lot of those as a kid so I had a lot of them) but one where I also had to take care of animals. She was kinda right.

I think I was about 13 or so. If only I knew how great it was, probably would've started playing before Wild World! Good times :)

Back