How old were you when you first played Animal Crossing?

It was sometime before I could read, before 6 or 7 years old. I played the heck out of the original game! I did fun stuff around the town like shaking trees and swishing my umbrella as it rained, and playing the NES games when I wanted to. My parents did the usual animal crossing stuff like fleshing out their houses and talking to villagers, and my slightly younger sister did the same things I did, I think.

I was probably 7 or 8 when I first started playing Animal Crossing! I played it on the Gamecube all the time. I was obsessed with it, and usually stayed up late (when I wasn't supposed to) playing it until I'd pass out.

I was about 10 when i started to play wild world, a few years after it came out, when I start it up it looks very alien to me now cause I'm so used to ACNL :)

The first time I played animal crossing, I was around 8-9 years old. :) It's was at my best friend house on Wii console. ^^

I think I was 7 or 8 when I first played Wild World?? It was the second DS game I bought after Pokemon Diamond anyway

I was about 8 1/2 years old. I started out with Animal Crossing on the GCN. I actually played all the games in order: ANWW in May of 2008, ACCF in January 2009, and ACNL in May of 2014.

Fun Fact: I still have my original GCN town :D

Last edited:
I was five or six. Played the original gamecube one and my town lasted until 2011/12 when my memory card corrupted, sadly.

I was about twelve or maybe thirteen ??
I just started with New Leaf, a few months or so after it came out :)

I was 10 or 11. I remember I thought the game was really weird at first so I didn't play right away. But a few months later I got super into it and I've been obsessed ever since.

Pretty old, actually. I was 24 before I even knew Animal Crossing really existed. It had just flown completely under my radar until my then-girlfriend bought me a copy of City Folk so we could play together.

Alas, the relationship with the girl ended a few years later. But my relationship with Animal Crossing is still going strong!

I first started playing Animal Crossing (gamecube) when I was about 7 I believe. It was the very first game I really played. I would always watch my older brother play other games but I was too young to grasp how to play them. Animal Crossing was the very first one I played and learned quickly.

I've played every Animal Crossing game since!!

Back