How old were you when you first played Animal Crossing?

I was 20 when Wild World happen that summer I was babysitting some cool kids.

What was I... 11? My first AC game was that first one that came out on the GameCube a while back.

I got my first Animal Crossing game when I was 7ish I think. I received Animal Crossing population Growing on the GameCube for my Birthday! I have been hooked ever since.

My aunt got me Wild World for my 8th birthday. I've never even heard of Animal Crossing. I think she just got it for me because it was about animals. Either way, here I am 10 years later and it changed my life forever. Lol

My first game was City Folk, and I got it for Christmas when I was either eight or nine. I've been on and off since then. :'D

5 or 4 on gamecube with siblings, then continued on to wild world, then bought a wii and city folk, then waited an eternity and got new leaf on the day it came out!

I played the original Animal Crossing/"Population Growing" when I was around 11-12 (so around 10 years ago), it was a bit different for me that's for sure. I got a used copy from EB Games so it didn't come with the extra memory card. I probably didn't think I'd play another game in the franchise much but I'm pleased with the new things New Leaf brought and I felt it's been good for the franchise overall.

Last edited:
Back