• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What 3DS games are you hoping to buy in the future?

Story of Seasons 2
Ever Oasis
Etrian Oddessy 5
Persona Q 2
Snack World

Last edited:
I really hope they could actually release Splatoon 1 and 2 on the 3DS. It would be interesting what the controls would be...
I highly doubt it though, since Nintendo is moving away from the 3DS and towards the switch, which, sucks, because,
reasons.
It would have to be a story-platformer spinoff rather then main game... Sorry

metroid: samus returns
monster hunter stories
ever oasis
hey! pikmin
story of seasons: trio of towns
miitopia
kirby: planet robobot
+ probably more

Yoshi's Woolly World
Metroid: Samus Returns
and Shovel Knight

What 3DS games are you hoping to buy in the future?

- The Alliance Alive
I just saw a video about the game an it seems pretty interesting to me. The game isn't out yet until like maybe next year in February. Chances are that I probably might not get the game when it releases in my country; however, I am possibly going to keep it on the list to buy. Can't wait to see some more stuff about the game itself. The music in their trailer sounds nice.

- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
This game was a game that I really wanted to get when the game was released. Liked the voices for the characters in the game. As well as a nice soundtrack too. The DLC stuff seems pretty cool; however, I won't be getting them unless it's free DLC content. At the moment... I am sort of waiting for the prices to go down a bit more, but I kind of doubt it right now since Fire Emblem is a popular series. So... It might take a long while for it to happen at all.

- Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns
I'm quite the Harvest Moon fan. I heard that the series had to be called "Story of Seasons" since they couldn't get the "Harvest Moon" name. I skipped on Story of Seasons since I didn't really like that conquering farming systems as well as the lack of a shipping box. I did watch a Let's Play of Story of Seasons: Trio of Town and it seems that it has improved from its predecessor. I do plan to buy it pre-owned since it is cheaper to get. So... I'm a little hyped up to get the game and it is practically at the top of my list.

- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
Love the Persona series that I really do want to get this game. Though it isn't at the top of my list since I pretty much want to have the game just because it is a Persona game. So... I am not too worried about having the game at the moment since I have Tales of the Abyss 3D to help not tempt me to get this game. A big fan of the Tales of series.

- Pokemon Y
The reason why I picked this one is because getting the game pre-owned is cheaper at least from what I looked at. I've been curious about this region since I had watched the Pokemon series that dealt with this region in specific. It also introduced a new type of Pokemon and Gym that has this new type of Pokemon. I noticed that you can customize your game character on there. The game isn't that high of a priority at the moment.

- Stella Glow
This was a game that wanted to get after watching one of my favorite Youtubers play this game. The gameplay seemed really cool and I really liked the soundtrack for the game. 'Can't believe I didn't noticed that this game had existed. So... I'd like to thank them for introducing this game to me. This game is also kind of on the higher end of my list of what games I plan to get in the future.

These are currently the 3DS game that I plan to get in the future. Though there is possibility that my list will change.

It isn't a 3ds game, but a ds one. I'd really like to get my hands on Ghost Trick - I've seen a bit of a walkthrough for the beginning, and I love the sound effects and music, and the general tenor of the game. Although puzzles games never seem to be fully worth their price tags (they feel more like phone games, and this one has been ported for ios), so I'm not really sure. Also, depending on how much I enjoy Ocarina of Time/M&L Dream Team/Bravely Default, I may want to get other games in those series.

It would have to be a story-platformer spinoff rather then main game... Sorry

ehh, depends on how good they make it tbh. they did smash on 3ds, didn't they. let alone it wouldn't be as "popular" because 3ds is probably seen as even more kids-console.. but yeah i def wanna fling some salt on the 3ds if they made a good one!

- - - Post Merge - - -

In a way I want MK7 but I already have DS (as well as some 3ds games) so I will see xD

haha, actually got mk7 as an early xmas gift from a friend.. so now tbh no idea.

Most definitely would like to play Fire Emblem Fates, Awakening and Echoes. I've also got my eye on Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.

Actually have a bit of a backlog since I haven't bought any new games recently, pretty sure the last time I bought a new game was pkmn Moon. Some I can think of:

Hey Pikmin (I love Pikmin even if it looks kinda dumb I have to get it :()

Monster Hunter Generations

Final Fantasy Explorers (meant to get this at launch but it still hasn't happened lol)

Pok?mon Super Mystery Dungeon (I'll get this whenever the sting of how bad Gates to Infinity was finally wears off)

Mario & Luigi Paper jam (I actually liked Dream Team so wanna give this a chance)

7th Dragon III Code: VFD (just looks interesting)

Kirby Planet Robobot and Kirby Triple Deluxe maybe

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns (I still haven't played past like the 2nd year or so in the first SOS though whoops)

Metroid Samus Returns (mostly just wanna give it a try and then give it to my brother)

and finally not a 3DS game exactly but I'm 100% buying Crystal on VC when it comes out. And if you can do the Celebi event I'm gonna SR until I die

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns, maybe UltraSun one day, Majora's Mask, Monster Hunter Stories. And probably more that I'm just not thinking of right now.

Back