• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What 3DS games are you hoping to buy in the future?

I'm probably hoping to get Rhythm Heaven Megamix someday.

I'm hoping to get Happy Home Designer, Amiibo Festival, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice, and the Professor Layton game coming out next year. I would also really like past Professor Layton games.

I guess Sun and Moon?

Honestly im not excited for any 3DS or Wii U game for 2017 . I just want to know about Nintendo Switch

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate(or G, whatever it gets called) assuming it gets released. Don't think there's really anything else I can think of that I am interested in right now.

Well, i'm HOPING they'll make paper mario 2 again on 3ds, just port it but it's isn't happening XD

Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild when it comes out.

Still looking to get Bravely Default - Second Layer, but first need to finish the first Bravely Default XD

Pokemon Sun, Dragon Quest VIII Monster Hunter Generations.

I'm not really in a rush to buy them, but of the existing and upcoming 3DS games, they're pretty much the only ones I'll consider.

Honestly im not excited for any 3DS or Wii U game for 2017 . I just want to know about Nintendo Switch

I've not really been that excited for a Nintendo release for a while now. Xenoblade Chronicles X is possibly the last Nintendo game I was still hyped for on release day.

- Especially with the Wii U, the games just haven't interested me whatsoever, seeming more like they're obligatory lazy releases so consumers can't complain they have nothing to play. I can distinguish between a crap and a game I'm simply not interested in, and most Nintendo games as of late have been total trash.

- For games like Pokemon S/M or Zelda:BotW, Nintendo has pretty much fizzled my interest with constant delays (Zelda), bombarding with tons of info so I feel there's not much left to discover myself (Pokemon) and staggered releases which kills my interest for multiple reasons (which happens with practically 50% of their games).

Pokemon Sun
Story of Seasons
Yoshi's New Island
Majora's Mask 3D
Fantasy Life

professor layton series, ace attorney series, newer zelda games and mario kart 7 ^^

Strange Journey Redux, Radiant Historia, Alliance Alive and Persona Q2 :D I'm a bit of an Atlus fanboy, lol. I think those will be the last games I'll buy for my 3DS - unless they unexpectedly announce something utterly amazing, of course.

Last edited:
Pokemon Ultra Sun
Box Boy Series
Pushmo and Crashmo
Detective Pikachu
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Yoshi's Woolly World (3DS Port.)
Sonic Lost World
Happy Home Designer

In a way I want MK7 but I already have DS (as well as some 3ds games) so I will see xD

Pokemon Ultra Sun
Box Boy Series
Pushmo and Crashmo
Detective Pikachu
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Yoshi's Woolly World (3DS Port.)
Sonic Lost World
Happy Home Designer

Unless you'd really want to learn how much bad game designs can ruin your enjoyment, you're better off saving money for something even better than that. The 3DS version of Sonic Lost World isn't some of the worst games ever, but boy does it disrespect the player's time.

Given that my backlog is pretty huge and that 3DS is on its way on becoming obsolete, I'm not in a hurry on getting the remaining 3DS games. With that said, here's my extremely thin list:

• Metroid: Samus Returns
  • Culdcept Revolt
  • Either Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, or Azran Legacy

um i dont know but i would like a game boy or a GameCube so i can play all those old games :eek:

Eh. Meanwhile, I'm like, Pokemon USUM, Samus Returns, Radiant Historia, Superstar Saga (Remakes just to see what they're like), The Ace Attorney trilogy, Bravely Default 1&2, Project X-Zone 1&2, Mario Maker 3ds (For the official stages), And, I forget what else. I'll remember over time. A game I'm HOPING will be a thing is Golden Sun 4. But not likely.

I really hope they could actually release Splatoon 1 and 2 on the 3DS. It would be interesting what the controls would be...
I highly doubt it though, since Nintendo is moving away from the 3DS and towards the switch, which, sucks, because,
reasons.

Poochy and Yoshis Wooly World
Happy Home Designer (hopefully for super cheap)
New Leaf (again, hopefully for really cheap. I just want to own a cartridge copy)

I think that may be it for me and the 3ds unless they keep releasing games for it of course. I am waiting to enter the Switch market and will probably hold out until they release Animal Crossing for it

I want to get Etrian Odyssey 5. I played the demo and it was really good. I want the full game so bad.

Back