• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✧ Hello, I'm Leafy! 。◕ ‿ ◕。

LeafyBeginnings

わたしは、あ&#
Bells
Voodoo Doll
White Violet
Purple Violet
White Rose
Tasty Cake
(≧ω≦) Hello there! (≧ω≦)

✧ My name is Leafy, but most people call me Lauren! ✧
✧ I've been a massive fan of the series since Wild World came out, 2005 memories... ✧
✧ I started playing New Leaf in 2014, along the way I have met so many delightful new friends and I have had the most wonderful experiences! ✧ (✿◠‿◠)
✧ My town name is Peaches! ✧

.?:*????*:?. .?:*????*:?..?:*????*:?. .?:*???*:?..?:*??*:?. .?:*??*:?..?:*??*:?. .?:*??*:?..?:*??*:?.

✧ I've known about TBTFs for a while, it's only recently that I have decided to sign up and see what all the fun is about!
✧ I'm still very new, so I apologise in advance if I end up seeming very annoying!

(。♥‿♥。) ✧ I hope to see you around, I hope you have a wonderful day! (。♥‿♥。)

✖ P.S. ✧ I'm in love with the butt fruit. ✧ ✖

.?:*????*:?. .?:*????*:?..?:*????*:?. .?:*???*:?..?:*??*:?. .?:*??*:?..?:*??*:?. .?:*??*:?..?:*??*:?.

Last edited:
hi there! welcome to the forums, if you have any questions feel free to ask.♥

Hisssss

Welcome to the forums Lauren <3
People here would be glad to help you out if you need any! Enjoy your time here uwu

Hey hey there Lauren, welcome to TBT! :) I prefer apples over the butt fruit in the game lol, but butt fruits are lovely too :blush:

Back