• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your favourite video game console?

My favorite is probably my 360, I had so many games for it (70+) and I loved coming home from school and playing online with my friends. My Xbox One I love also, but I don't ever play with my friends on it sadly. Then it's my 3DS. I have some games for it, but I mainly just play AC and Smash Bros.

My 3DS :) but I also adore the original Xbox

Last edited:
As much as I love my 3DS, I had far more games on my DS lite that I really enjoyed playing. So that would be my favourite console followed by my PS2 for sentimental reasons.

Oh man, I Grew up with playstation so I'll always love my ps4 but I cannot pick between my 3DS or my PS4 as I love playing on them too much :)

Sad as it is, 3DS because I'm a+ Pok?mon trash when it comes to the main series. Even though these ones suck garbage.. they are the current gen so what can I do.

jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

But seriously if yall don't know what my favorite video game console is then I'm ashamed of yall
jDLGt6V.png

Pretty partial to my switch rn haha, though I'm also a fan of N64, gamecube, and ds :)

i'm pretty much trash for visual novels so i really love my ps vita (and the screen resolution is beautiful). but of course i love my ds too. it was my first handheld console as an ~adult~ and i've put countless hours into it. getting a vita and going back to the ds screen can be kind of painful, but it's still a gem.

if i had more money and interest in the games out for the ps4, i could see myself really liking it as well, but i think i'm mostly a handheld console kind of gal.

Back