What was the first console you have ever owned?

A DS Lite haha.. It was black and red. I still have it, actually, but the screen is kinda broken and it does weird things when I turn it on sometimes. I got it back in 2008 or something I think for Christmas with a few DS games that my mom bought me. That was probably one of the best gifts ever, I remember I being super obsessed with Super Mario Bros and Mario Party (which I got later on).

The original gray Gameboy. Used to play Super Mario Land all the time as a kid until I heard a pop. It was the batteries inside. But then I got the GB color.

first console ever was my playstation 1, i loved playing spyro the dragon on it c: as for nintendo, it was the original red ds (yes, the fat one) and the silver gamecube

i shared a nintendo 64 with my brother in the 90s we got zelda oot and 007 goldeneye with it, we also got a virtualboy and some mario game and a tennis game. After that a gameboy color (lime green) with pokemon silver

An Atari 2600. Once Nintendo came out, we've had all of them, except the Wii U and Switch. I probably won't bother with Wii U, and I'm going to wait a bit to see what else comes out for the Switch before getting that.

Mine was a pink Gameboy color! It was part of a combo pack with Pokemon Blue and the game strategy guide. I don't think I even asked for it, but it was an amazing gift :') My first non-handheld console was a PS2.

Last edited:
N64.

then it was DS Lite, DSi, Xbox 360, 3DS, then went backwards and got Gamecube XD

My first handheld was technically my Nintendo DS Lite (it was red) but I stole my brothers gameboy all the time as a kid.
My first console was my gamecube :- )

The first consol was playstation. :) The first playstation though it was grayish white and I remembered playing x-men and DoD a lot. After that I had the gamecube! It was a lot of fun playing Mario Party and Mario Kart!

In my household it was a SNES (Cuz im old) , but for me personally was a GBA for handheld, then a PS4 for an actual console on my own.

my family had a wii, but the first system I owned for myself was my ds lite!

Last edited:
The DS Lite AND the GameBoy Advance (GBA). I got them both for Christmas.
I loath it when people call the DS Lite the 2DS. I stopped talking to someone a few years ago when the 3DS was released because they started to call every DS prior to it the 2DS...

We're cool now though.

N64 gamecube wii wii wii wii ( yes i do own 4 wiis ) wii u and 3ds i want a new 3ds tho

Back