• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What was the first console you have ever owned?

thisistian

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
For me, it was the Nintendo DS Lite, which my parents bought some time around 2009. Brings back memories :)

My very first console was the Nintendo Gamecube. So far I have had Gamecube, three DS Lites, Wii, Wii U, Playstation 2, original 3DS, and New 3DS XL.

The GameCube.
I shared it with my brother though, so the first console I myself owned was the DS Lite.

PlayStation one I believe. My brother did have an Atari though

- - - Post Merge - - -

And a Sega mega drive...

nintendo ds lite. i remember, i broke it because i jammed a hannah montana game into the ds cartridge port the wrong way lmao

The NES but its was my brothers.
Gameboy Color was my 1st system I own.

The first console I have ever owned was the Gamecube and it is still my favorite system to this day (part of the reason why I have my current avatar lol)! :D I am currently pondering if I should get into collecting for the system (complete region libraries, system bundles, promo posters, etc.) since it has a lot of cool stuff to collect for it. :) Are there any Gamecube collectors here on TBT?

Gameboy color I believe it was. Followed by gameboy advance, and then I think Nintendo Gamecube. I was too recent for the real traditional consoles.

mine was the PSone the little one. i didn't have the screen attachment but i loved that thing endlessly and i played it everyday of my childhood until it was broken by my older brothers friend stepping on it one night. i believe it came out around like the late 90's to 2000?

Last edited:
A Nintendo GameCube with Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and Super Smash Bros. Melee. :]

Nintendo DS Lite despite the fact my older brother had the NES, Gameboy, and Game Gear and my mom had her own Gameboy too. My mom didn't want there to be more video games but eventually changed her mind. I got into CD-ROM games at first because of this.

Last edited:
i believe the original game boy!

SNES! and my first game was super mario world (not tazmanian devil as my friend likes to suggest lol)

Back