Brand new Animal Crossing player; a few days into New Leaf!

Aristo

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello!

I picked up New Leaf last week and I'm four or five days into the game. It's my first time playing Animal Crossing; I'm 23 and wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and also wanted something casual/relaxing to play!
I'm enjoying it so far, though I'm having second thoughts about my town layout and wondering if it's worth restarting while I'm not too far in. I've done a few trades and such over on the Reddit subs, so I'm hesitant about losing my items and my museum progress.

In any case, I joined up with the forums to get more involved with the AC community and hope to enjoy my time here!

Hi...LOL..I think you are having the same issue anyone who has played Animal Crossing has..to restart my town or not..I'm going through that too..I like my town's layout but Francine decided to put her home right in front of my view of the waterfall and I really wanted to put a bench there..I really want to reset the town but I have too much inventory to move around so I'll hold out as long as I can:)

Back