Samansu's Art Dump TT^TT

Have more art why not?

Sam!.jpg

This is Sam, another marriage candidate from Stardew Valley! <3

Hair color for Mayor Anthony was wrong, but it has been corrected now! <3

WVW69j5Fos80HS3BR1.jpg

Great progress, it's good to see you improve so well! I would love to see you try out diffrent things, if you ever feel like it :p Keep up the good work and don't stay in your comfort zone too much ;)!

Great progress, it's good to see you improve so well! I would love to see you try out diffrent things, if you ever feel like it :p Keep up the good work and don't stay in your comfort zone too much ;)!

Thank you thank you! ^-^ Yeah I have mostly just been trying to draw every day or so to get better and faster at my basic style, but I am also trying to get used to my drawing tablet. I have a lot more room when I am using that so I can do things that are more fun, but the pen pressure sensitivity is hard for me to get used to.

Any tips for that?

Thank you thank you! ^-^ Yeah I have mostly just been trying to draw every day or so to get better and faster at my basic style, but I am also trying to get used to my drawing tablet. I have a lot more room when I am using that so I can do things that are more fun, but the pen pressure sensitivity is hard for me to get used to.

Any tips for that?

I only created like 3 digital drawings so far, so I don't think I'm the right person to ask. But as far as I can tell I do not have any problems. Which program are you using? I'm using Photoshop and under brush setting you have to go to the first option and from there you can set it to burshpressure instead of 'off', which is the standerd setting I think. I hope you can follow, because I'm using the Dutch version and I don't know the English names. And you're using a Wacom tablet I presume?

I only created like 3 digital drawings so far, so I don't think I'm the right person to ask. But as far as I can tell I do not have any problems. Which program are you using? I'm using Photoshop and under brush setting you have to go to the first option and from there you can set it to burshpressure instead of 'off', which is the standerd setting I think. I hope you can follow, because I'm using the Dutch version and I don't know the English names. And you're using a Wacom tablet I presume?

Oh yeah I am using a Wacom tablet and Clip Studio Paint. I will check to see if I can turn that off! It will be so much easier if I can! >.<

Your art is really neat! I love your bold choice of colour, keep up the great work. =D

Your art is really neat! I love your bold choice of colour, keep up the great work. =D

Oh thank you! <3 I appreciate that!

Here is the last commission I had going! First time drawing villagers. <3

Mayor Korra for Esweeeny.jpg

Now I guess I will do some practice for myself until I have more orders! XD

So this is a contest entry for a DTA on deviantart that you guys should totally join! <3 Here is a link for you: Gem-Folk Cove DTA

It is for a super awesome closed species that TBT's Le-Vane has created!

Anyway here she is!

Gemfolk 1.jpg

I would actually LOVE for you to let me know what you think of this one! I tried some new techniques with my coloring/shading and I think it turned out pretty well! What do you think?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Link to the original and higher quality image is on page 1! ^-^

Pokemon anyone?

Mudkip and Silvally for RyuDragon98.jpg

Decided to draw a gift for a friend! Mudkip and Silvally are his favorite pokemon, and, since he likes Ghost types too, Silvally is in Ghost form! <3

Another simple little commission! This is Wearethesun's other mayor, Edith! She was such a cutie and fun to draw!

Edith for Wearthesun.jpg

Phew! I know it has been a while, but the holidays were super busy... ;^; Have some Overwatch fan art why not? I have never played Overwatch, but someone commissioned me to do this one, so here it is!

D.VA.jpg

Aha, I love how you drew Korra [here]!
And the [Pokemon drawing] you did is SO NICE. Your style seems to translate well to Pokemon; I wonder if you'll ever do more in the future? But yeah, I love the texture on Silvally's head, and the coloring + shading looks great!

Also, despite not being familiar with Overwatch, I think you captured D.va really well in that latest piece. Wonderful work :-]

Aha, I love how you drew Korra [here]!
And the [Pokemon drawing] you did is SO NICE. Your style seems to translate well to Pokemon; I wonder if you'll ever do more in the future? But yeah, I love the texture on Silvally's head, and the coloring + shading looks great!

Also, despite not being familiar with Overwatch, I think you captured D.va really well in that latest piece. Wonderful work :-]

Oh! Thank you so much!!! <3 You are very kind to say those things! ^///^ Actually the program I use to draw is Pok?mon Art Academy on the 3DS, so I have gotten pretty good at drawing pok?mon! I would love to do more in the future actually! Thank you so much again for the encouragement! <3 I really appreciate it! ^-^

The next thing I am working on is actually a drawing of Alola Ash and Pikachu! <3 ^-^

Back