Pokémon Rowlet, Litten, or Popplio?

Who is/will be your starter in Sun and Moon?

• Total voters
I picked Popplio and haven't been disappointed. It's the most competitively viable out of the three with nice Special Attack and decent Special Defense (so a hard hitter with decent bulk). The typing, Water/Fairy, is also very nice. Popplio has a decent moveset as well~ kinda sad that the Hidden Ability is practically useless though.

Last edited:
rowlet :) had a hard time choosing since i love cats, and always go with fire type, but i was so drawn to rowlet because of his grass/ghost type. popplio was by far the cutest darn thing but still ended up choosing rowlet. don't regret it one bit i luv rowlet w all my heart

Picked Rowlett right away and it's my favorite Shiny starter in Sun/Moon. Called them Baby, Fatherhood and Motherhood for the complete shiny evolution.
Played Litten in Moon and than picked Poppilo in the 3rd game. Did a play thru with all 3 starters in the 3rd game and it was a lot of fun.

I picked Rowlet because I love owls and he was the cutest to me. I was torn between him and Litten for a bit but when Litten's final evo came out that decision quickly became easy (I hate his final evo blech)

I picked Popplio because I like Primarina, but I hate the look of Popplio.

Last edited:
While I thought poplio was cute I loved kitten so much more--- but just like last gen... I saw its Evo and I still don't regret picking Rowley and naming it Blathers :)

I picked popplio because I love water types and all of its evolved forms are very cute <3 however rowlett's my actual favourite in terms of the starters when you first see them.

I honestly don't get the hate for popplio AT ALL
It's so innocent!!!

Last edited:
Back