Pokémon Rowlet, Litten, or Popplio?

Who is/will be your starter in Sun and Moon?

• Total voters
I went with Popplio as my starter. Really like its final evolution! I knew it'd pull through, lol. My boyfriend got Rowlet but he did manage to get me another one for me so I'd have both. Rowlet's my favorite, it's too cute. <3

before the final evolutions were leaked, i always loved popplio despite all the hate. when i saw the final evolutions and all of a sudden people started liking popplio, i really liked decidueye. i almost picked rowlet but primarina is really pretty too and i always pick water starters anyway so i went with popplio.

I picked Rowlet because he was too adorable for words, and his evolutions are badass. But if I played again I would definitely choose Popplio because not only is he super cute, but his evolutions are beautiful

Might choose Rowlett for Ultra Moon this time!

I picked Popplio. It's the worst looking of the 3 but the final Evo is the least bad looking one to me :p

I feel like Popplio is like that kid in school that nobody liked and was rejected by everyone then years later when you have a school reunion, Popplio returns as Primarina with a "*** u *****es im sexy now" attitude.

Team Popplio from the beginning.

Ohh my gosh I was about to come in here and vote for Popplio, but I guess I already voted a long time ago... and it was for Popplio<3 POPPLIO4LYFE. I admit I was really charmed by Rowlet's design, and when only the first evolutionary stage of each starter was known, I was pretty sure I was going to choose Rowlet. I saw some incredibly cute artwork of Popplio that swayed me, and then the second and final evolutions were released and I didn't care for Rowlet's at all. I picked Popplio and I do NOT regret it. Litten didn't really factor into my decision.

Rowlet, of course!
In US/M, I'll probably pick Popplio and I might get my Decidueye through Pok?mon Bank.

Do you know how long I've been waiting for an owl starter? AND ITS PART GHOST TYPE???

And they're friggn' archer themed with a lil bow its like they made a pokemon specifically to my tastes yo

aaaand I may or may not named one Sherwood and the other Blathers.

Last edited:
I always choose water, but Rowlet is the clear winner here. Popplio's line is "okay". Better than a lot of other lines, but also not as appealing as many other lines. Litten's line is abysmal and should have been left back in the 80s.

I chose Rowlet because I like the design, concept and typing of all three stages.

I named mine Oliver, after Oliver Queen, the civillian name of the Green Arrow, an archer themed superhero, and the olive tree.

In Sun, I picked Litten since I really like Incineroar, especially because of the design and types. In
USUM, I will chose one of the other two starters, but I'm not sure which one. Right now I would say
Rowlet, since I like Decidueye a little bit more then Primarina.

Having trouble deciding between Rowlet or Litten, Rowlet because I like the design and the interesting typing (Grass/Ghost), and Litten because my tradition of always picking the fire type to make things easier (**** Fire/Fighting typage. I swear to Arceus, Game Freak has a fetish for making the final evolution of fire type starters Fire/Fighting). EDIT: I'm choosing Rowlet. I like birbs :3

Last edited:
Back