• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Rowlet, Litten, or Popplio?

Who is/will be your starter in Sun and Moon?

• Total voters
I picked Popplio and haven't been disappointed. It's the most competitively viable out of the three with nice Special Attack and decent Special Defense (so a hard hitter with decent bulk). The typing, Water/Fairy, is also very nice. Popplio has a decent moveset as well~ kinda sad that the Hidden Ability is practically useless though.

Last edited:
rowlet :) had a hard time choosing since i love cats, and always go with fire type, but i was so drawn to rowlet because of his grass/ghost type. popplio was by far the cutest darn thing but still ended up choosing rowlet. don't regret it one bit i luv rowlet w all my heart

Rowlet is a cutie, but Popplio is cute too.

Picked Rowlett right away and it's my favorite Shiny starter in Sun/Moon. Called them Baby, Fatherhood and Motherhood for the complete shiny evolution.
Played Litten in Moon and than picked Poppilo in the 3rd game. Did a play thru with all 3 starters in the 3rd game and it was a lot of fun.

I picked Rowlet because I love owls and he was the cutest to me. I was torn between him and Litten for a bit but when Litten's final evo came out that decision quickly became easy (I hate his final evo blech)

I picked Popplio because I like Primarina, but I hate the look of Popplio.

Last edited:
While I thought poplio was cute I loved kitten so much more--- but just like last gen... I saw its Evo and I still don't regret picking Rowley and naming it Blathers :)

I picked popplio because I love water types and all of its evolved forms are very cute <3 however rowlett's my actual favourite in terms of the starters when you first see them.

I honestly don't get the hate for popplio AT ALL
It's so innocent!!!

Last edited:
Back