• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Rowlet, Litten, or Popplio?

Who is/will be your starter in Sun and Moon?

• Total voters

Pookie4557

trash
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mint
Lobo
Leif
Pavé
Jack
So who did you/are you picking as your starter?

Personally I'm going with Popplio. (Specifically because of the hate he received before his evolutions were out).

Last edited:
I wanted all three at one point xD
But after seeing the final evolution of Rowlet, I think I'm going that route ; v ; He's too awesome for words.
If I ever get a second copy, I'll be choosing Popplio <3 I personally find it 100% more adorable if my Popplio was male X3

When they were first shown I was mostly for Rowlet and then Litten second. Now that I'm gonna pick up my copy of the game after classes today I'm likely going with Popplio he's really grown on me. :)

Popplio :p
I really like it and it's evolution line's mini backstory :)

Rowlet because birbs ♥
So hyped there are a bunch of new birds in this gen :'D

There was all that popplio hate? I can't even remember, most people seem to be going popplio now.

Actually, I changed my mind xD
I'll try to find someone to trade me a Popplio whenever my game arrives in the mail today <3
I love that magical seal <3

Was #teamlitten up until I saw Popplio in-game and just fell in love ohmygod <3 such a cutie

I had been struggling between Popplio and Rowlet for a while but my first choice was Rowlet so that's who I am going to get. (Although I am going to get all of them, but my true starter is going to be Rowlet.)

Ok, I voted for/was set on Popplio but I think I'm going to change to Rowlet...!

Back