• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Robin's nosferatu is useful

V-drift

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lobo
Tasty Cake
You know, i find it weird a few people don't attempt to connect or combo Nosferatu with Robin. Even some Robin main players rarely use it an I think this is a really nice move people should use every now and then. Especially if it is after knocking out your opponent and you are around 60%, possibly 80% while your opponent comes back. The bigger the difference in percentage, the more you can heal off. However, the time held during the grab may be short if opponent is at low percentage like most grabs. I've only seen Nosferatu last around 3 or 4 seconds if opponent is around 75%, but the heal seriously helps.

I'm usually not the one to show off, but here is a video where I played as Robin and apparently, making him see I can connect Nosferatu, he rage quitted. I did not mean for him to rage quit. At least, not unless I'm trying to vent in a video game, which is rare. But he rage quitted when that happened.

Last edited:
Back