Clothing Villager Hoodie: Cube

darthdadddy

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
This design was inspired by YookeyYook on DeviantArt, who designed some Villager Hoodies. I used pictures of their work as a reference point, but this design is definitely mine. Cube has always been my favorite villager ever since the Gamecube version, so I knew I had to put my awful skills to good use. This hoodie is dedicated to my d-d-dude, and I hope you all appreciate it too!

QR Codes:
f3ICGK2.webp

8vjbxbl.webp

OD5fgX7.webp

lClrtUj.webp

Example on my mayor:
ObsyVWO.jpg

z9W8goB.jpg

I actually just finished it yesterday. I aim to design one for my second favorite villager next: Phoebe!

:3 Very cute hoodie!
Thank you so much! ^^

These are SO good! Could you do one with Lolly?
Actually, YookeyYook already has a Lolly hoodie design, which you can find here! Complete with QR codes and pictures! They only inspired me, so I wouldn't feel comfortable knowingly doing a villager they already did (especially since they're so good!)

can you do ankha or julian? these are amazing!
YookeyYook also did a Julian hoodie - click here for it! QR codes and pictures are there. I might have to do an Ankha one! It'd be super cute ^^

I think I might actually turn this into a hobby so that I can get better. I'll probably end up editing the main post with my decision and details, so stay posted! :D

oh my gosh that's so cute! do you know if anyone has done one of tabby or katt? (i doubt since they arent very popular haha!)

Omg I love it! Cube has always been one of my favorites as well and it brings be great joy to see another huge Cube fan on here!

Back