• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Clothing Villager Hoodie: Cube

darthdadddy

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
This design was inspired by YookeyYook on DeviantArt, who designed some Villager Hoodies. I used pictures of their work as a reference point, but this design is definitely mine. Cube has always been my favorite villager ever since the Gamecube version, so I knew I had to put my awful skills to good use. This hoodie is dedicated to my d-d-dude, and I hope you all appreciate it too!

QR Codes:
f3ICGK2.webp

8vjbxbl.webp

OD5fgX7.webp

lClrtUj.webp

Example on my mayor:
ObsyVWO.jpg

z9W8goB.jpg

I actually just finished it yesterday. I aim to design one for my second favorite villager next: Phoebe!

:3 Very cute hoodie!
Thank you so much! ^^

These are SO good! Could you do one with Lolly?
Actually, YookeyYook already has a Lolly hoodie design, which you can find here! Complete with QR codes and pictures! They only inspired me, so I wouldn't feel comfortable knowingly doing a villager they already did (especially since they're so good!)

can you do ankha or julian? these are amazing!
YookeyYook also did a Julian hoodie - click here for it! QR codes and pictures are there. I might have to do an Ankha one! It'd be super cute ^^

I think I might actually turn this into a hobby so that I can get better. I'll probably end up editing the main post with my decision and details, so stay posted! :D

oh my gosh that's so cute! do you know if anyone has done one of tabby or katt? (i doubt since they arent very popular haha!)

Omg I love it! Cube has always been one of my favorites as well and it brings be great joy to see another huge Cube fan on here!

Back