• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Both towns above have been added. <3

Seoul4A00-00AF-61DEMin
ThemedAn all cat town with a garden center and cruise ship
More Info I picked an all cat town because cats are one of my favorite animals. I just wish we could have more than 10 villagers so I could have all the cats. (I also wish for more uchi cats, ahh.) My mayor's house is themed to be a garden center with a florist, tool shed, fruit shop, cafe, and garden gaming center. My 'cruise ship' house is a place to relax on the beach, spend some time in your cabin, visit the captain's deck, enjoy a relaxing bath, and take a peek underwater.

HNI_0078.JPG

The town itself is still somewhat of a WIP, as I have a large space in the bottom left that's open, but I'm always looking for suggestions!

Last edited:
Everyone's towns will be added momentarily. :)

Added, thanks for posting!

Last edited:
Elenrast5B00-01E0-E122Nenya
Themed Town
Lord of the Rings

My town name, Elenrast, means 'star shores' in Elvish. My town tune is 'Fly Me to the Moon' (and let me play among the stars). Nenya is named after the Elven Queen Galadriel's beautiful ring. Her home is composed of fashionable rooms of many hues of blue...

My second character is named Elessar (Aragorn's Elvish name). As the king, his house is a white castle, his main room is his throne room and the room to the right is his treasure ship that travels and brings back treasures from all over the world. His lavish garden/lounge is in back and his "peace room" is in the basement, while his extremely private bed/sitting room is upstairs.

My third character is Faramir, steward of Elenrast. As the steward, Faramir supplies the characters with a wide variety of sumptuous food prepared by an experienced chef in the old-fashioned kitchen. He generally takes excellent care of the town; all the landscaping is a collaboration between Faramir and Nenya. Faramir has a luxurious guest room, a huge food storeroom, and grand private quarters upstairs. He keeps all his tools, etc, in the basement storeroom.

My fourth character is Rosie (Samwise Gamgee's wife). She runs the inviting town guesthouse/inn. The main room is the wholesome dining room, there are two splendid guest rooms, a relaxing garden lounge/library in the back and a pleasant garden restroom in the basement. Hers and Sam's snug, warm private room is upstairs.

My DA is set between 4&5 am on a clear late night in August with a half moon. My PWP's are almost all water-related and there is an extensive "Star Shores Water Walk" on which you can enjoy the various PWP's or lay on the comfortable garden chairs next to them (several fountains, twin hot springs, geyser). Follow the water and star pathways as you stroll along the river, make scenic stops, and stand or sit to listen at both waterfalls. Also enjoy the mushroom elf rings, visit the friendly villagers, and take delight in the sights and sounds. Elenrast is a town to look at, but I encourage dreamers to listen, also, to the revitalizing sounds of the water throughout the town and in the character's homes. And, of course, enjoy the peaceful starlit night and, at dawn, look to the east.

PS (Headphones enhance the experience tremendously!)

HNI_0055.JPG

HNI_0024.JPG

HNI_0001.JPG

HNI_0048.JPG

HNI_0066.JPG

Last edited:
honeybun5E00-00A5-CE1Fsarah
foresthoneybun is a cozy, friendly forest-y town with plenty of coffee and pastries to share!

I'd like to change my dream address if possible! I updated my town and the description is the same, but the address is now 5E00-00B2-087C

Both towns above have been added and updated with the new dream address!

Don't be shy to post, y'all! :)

Both towns above have been added and updated with the new dream address!

Don't be shy to post, y'all! :)

Thank you for your work on this thread! I'm going to use it more.

Hangzhou ☾ 5D00-00B1-56ED ☾ Mei
Themed Town ☾ Chinese Zodiac

DMYoErBUQAAST2o.jpg

Based on the legend of the 12 animals of the Chinese zodiac, this town is the party that God invited all animals to, but only 12 of them showed up. Two of them (The Rabbit and the Snake) strangely look somehow human...

DMYoavJVoAAaXs0.jpg

The town is zen-themed and each animal represent the "Year of the__", which are their greetings and catchphrases. I'm also working in getting them all to wear the town designs and making all 12 patterns. The current town flag is for the Year of the Rooster as it's 2017's animal.

DNB656lVoAAcYdG.jpg

I'm still working on placing flowers and on character's houses; Bunny's the only completed one. Still, give me a visit if you'd like!

DNB7iSVUIAA-_5q.jpg

Thank you!

Last edited:
quaktown4E00-008B-B7C0Kate
peaceful town set in the rainOriginally planned to be a duck themed town but i loved all my starting villagers so much i couldn't bear to get rid of them. by the time i'm done it will probably have 5 ducks.

HNI_0034.JPG

HNI_0029.JPG

HNI_0021.JPG

Last edited:
Both towns above have been added! <3

Brookies5E00-0053-60BA 5E00-00B7-CFD7Lane
Non-ThemedA heavily forested town that is developing quickly.
More Info Still got a ton to do with this town, but as of today my plan is to cover most of the town with fruit orchards and PWPs. I've planned out where to put the big projects and a lot of the smaller ones, and my hope is to get all the villagers' houses in one small area so that the rest of the town is free to use for orchards.

Last edited:
my dream address changed, new one is 4E00 00B6 2177

Cryptid's dream address is 7C00-00AE-ED94 :)
forest/autumn themed town, under construction!

Cryptid's dream address is 7C00-00AE-ED94 :)
forest/autumn themed town, under construction!

Hi there, do you mind editing your post to include the form on the first page? I'd like to add it but can't due to lack of info. Thank you!

Everyone else has been added and updated accordingly! :)

I am not done with the houses and my town is a bit of a mess, but mine is in my signature.

I am not done with the houses and my town is a bit of a mess, but mine is in my signature.

Hello there, do you mind editing your post to include the form on the first page? I'd like to add it but can't due to lack of info. Thank you! :)

The dream address for Brookies has changed to 5E00-00B7-CFD7. Everything else in my form remains the same.

The dream address for Brookies has changed to 5E00-00B7-CFD7. Everything else in my form remains the same.

Updated as requested. Thank you for waiting! :)

Westeros7E00-004C-62FFJon Snow Natural/ForestA quiet retreat with natural paths and lots to explore.

Last edited:
Nemuri4F00-00B9-81BCAster
Themed, Single SpeciesA fairly tale town from a little girl's dreams.
More Info: Nemuri is a nearly complete fairy-tale themed cherry blossom town set at 11PM. Aster, Nemuri's mayor, is a little girl who visits this town when she falls asleep every night... but is sure she's actually very far from home. It's a sleepy nighttime town that blends natural, pastel aesthetics with a modern layout and an illuminated touch!

(Edit: My DA changed between last night and today)

Last edited:
Back