Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

I don't know how to post the little purple moons. :(

Sunshine.* 4B00-0033-F3D2* Rainbow* A retro cartoon themed town.

Visit Rainbow Brite, Christopher Robin in the hundred acre wood, Granny from Looney Tunes, and The Smurfs.

Sunshine has had a small makeover. There's a lot less patterns. It's a bit more natural now, and I think it looks better.

Last edited:
Spirit4A00-0033-97BAAlrinia
Medieval ThemedA Medieval Themed town that includes houses and villagers to fit the period
More info Not completely finished, but close. Spirit is a Medieval village that includes a farm, tavern, church, and castle. Clothing is also provided. Each villager, both PC and NPC, have a life and a story. These stories and day to day interaction will be posted on my blog.

Everyone above has been added! :D

My dream address has changed :[ , could you please change it on the list?
The new one is DA: 4E00-0037-5C7C
Thank you! <3

Last edited:
15977728_10210874245119656_4181238683842771168_n.jpg
16105962_10210874252799848_3899292336354089750_n.jpg

Town Name: Glimmer
Dream Address: 5A00-0033-5D3F
Mayor Steven
Type of Town: Fairy Tale Pop Star theme town
My town has all Sanrio villagers living in it, including Chrissy and Francine because they also fit with my town theme.
All of my public works project relates to fairy tale/pop star ish theme. Ex. Illuminated and Fairy Tale go hand in hand. I also provide a few public works project that blend in with the two project types. You'll just have to visit my town to find out.

My houses for both characters are all from the Sanrio set. Nothing amazing, but will plan on improving sometime in the future

Last edited:
Wornhill6D00-001F-AB40Beta
Themed-Desolate VillageA little and lonely village.
More Info Still have a lot to do in the future but I did some major landscaping recently to let it slowly look more desolate/deserted in some areas tho I still have many spots where you can find greenery. The villagers homes are not nearly finished.

HNI_0092.JPG

HNI_0094.JPG

HNI_0098.JPG

Last edited:
sapling ☾4D00-0035-E04C ☾forest themed town ☾ simple natural dirt path town.

Last edited:
Gosh, is this for real? :( I've just visited the new "official" dream from Nintendo Japan, and it was such a big disappointment! So much that I'm tempted to believe I've been scamed with the address. The town is ugly and feels very underdeveloped!

Please, can anyone confirm or deny this? The code is 0000-000F-4241, town of Ninten.
And in any case, does anyone know the new dream addresses for Nintendo Usa and Nintendo Europe too, please?

sapling ☾4D00-0035-E04C ☾forest themed town ☾ simple natural dirt path town.

Hi there, could you tell me the name of your mayor, please? Thank you! :)

Gosh, is this for real? :( I've just visited the new "official" dream from Nintendo Japan, and it was such a big disappointment! So much that I'm tempted to believe I've been scamed with the address. The town is ugly and feels very underdeveloped!

Please, can anyone confirm or deny this? The code is 0000-000F-4241, town of Ninten.
And in any case, does anyone know the new dream addresses for Nintendo Usa and Nintendo Europe too, please?

I can confirm that's the correct dream address for Ninten and I agree, it was a letdown. I think its only purpose was to show the Sanrio villagers, a few welcome amiibo/amiibo villagers, and not much else. I haven't heard about DAs for the others yet. ^^;

Everyone else has been added and updated! :)

Hi there, could you tell me the name of your mayor, please? Thank you! :)

I can confirm that's the correct dream address for Ninten and I agree, it was a letdown. I think its only purpose was to show the Sanrio villagers, a few welcome amiibo/amiibo villagers, and not much else. I haven't heard about DAs for the others yet. ^^;

Everyone else has been added and updated! :)

mayor deejay c:

Town Name: FewlaneAdress: 6E00-000F-8519Mayor: Jo?l
No ThemeAsian/Modern styled town with paths and a park

WVW69j_0fEgEdHntIF.jpg

Last edited:
HNI_0016.jpg

Mayor Charli
Town: Aladine
Theme: Winter, Christmas, New Year, 8pm, Night time
Dream Address: 7B00-0035-CD07

Some presents are scattered around the town just for you, dreaming dreamer :3
On the beach is buried treasure, Happy hunting, tee-hee!

If you do visit, i would love to hear about your adventures ^-^

Last edited:
tumblr_ogractpTO71sp0igmo1_540.png

Pemberly4C00-0019-BB3FMayor James
Rainy forestA quiet rainy town where it's always good to curl up with a book

My Dream Address changed again, I wish this didn't happen.
It shouldn't change again: 4E00-0037-5C7C
Thank you for your time. <3

Sorry for the delay, everyone. I was sick most of last week. x_x

Everyone above has been added & updated. :D

My Dream Address changed again, I wish this didn't happen.
It shouldn't change again: 4E00-0037-5C7C
Thank you for your time. <3

I'm curious, how do you get yours to change? I've heard of people changing their DAs from playing on different 3DSes but not sure if that's the case here. ^^;

Sorry for the delay, everyone. I was sick most of last week. x_x

Everyone above has been added & updated. :D

I'm curious, how do you get yours to change? I've heard of people changing their DAs from playing on different 3DSes but not sure if that's the case here. ^^;

That's exactly what I did. My purple ds was having troubles with the sd card so I started using my blue ds as my main and boom, new dream address.

I hope you are feeling better!

Last edited:
mulino's mulino.JPG
Mulino7F00-0038-E93FMayor Luann
Colour townBright, colourful and playful town gathered around a giant windmill
More Info A town meant for others like me to relive the best days of their childhood playing in the park or just frolicking around in the sun in a small, happy village full of fruit trees and pretty flowers. Only now nobody's there to nag you to clean up your messy room full of toys, and two of your teddy bears even came to life to hang out with you!
So what are you waiting for? :D

...did I do this right? ;_;

View attachment 192928
Mulino7F00-0038-E93FMayor Luann
Colour townBright, colourful and playful town gathered around a giant windmill
More Info A town meant for others like me to relive the best days of their childhood playing in the park or just frolicking around in the sun in a small, happy village full of fruit trees and pretty flowers. Only now nobody's there to nag you to clean up your messy room full of toys, and two of your teddy bears even came to life to hang out with you!
So what are you waiting for? :D

...did I do this right? ;_;

Aaaaw this looks super cute! I'm definitely visiting! :)

Back