• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Dripple6B00-0010-2F3FOliver
Forest frog towni only have frogs in my town
a bit of a mess but most areas north of the river are done, kinda. everything but a few details is not hacked lol

if u visit Pls lmk if u think an area is awkward, i'm mostly worried about the area close to lily's house (south of the river on the western side of town) and the area in front of the town hall (all the way down to the river lol)
also idk exactly when i updated last but it shouldn't have changed too much because i've barely played Thx

Moyase5C00-0076-D77DLu
Non-ThemedStill a WIP, but is currently a small, cozy town with lots of flowers and trees.
More Info I'm looking for some advice on possible PWP placement, flower arrangements, and what I could add to liven up the town.

HeavenFD00-007D-F82DDiana
Non-ThemedA colorful town filled with all different varieties of greenery and gardens.

Everyone's towns above have been added. Thanks for your patience. <3

Westwind6E00?007F?2A27Jeremy
No themeMassive WIP
More Info Just a general town that was started just over a month ago?there is very little to this town and I would love advice. PWPs have been planned and flowers are all over the place so any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Darn I wish I had a dream address.. when I get one I will for sure post it on here. I cant walk in on Isabelle asleep I have my pwp permit and its like the 15th day and nothing has happened I havent skipped a whole day I just time travel one day at a time and go into it. Please anyone reply if you can help so I can add mine..

Westwind6E00–007F–2A27Jeremy
No themeMassive WIP
More Info Just a general town that was started just over a month ago—there is very little to this town and I would love advice. PWPs have been planned and flowers are all over the place so any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Your town has been added. :)

Darn I wish I had a dream address.. when I get one I will for sure post it on here. I cant walk in on Isabelle asleep I have my pwp permit and its like the 15th day and nothing has happened I havent skipped a whole day I just time travel one day at a time and go into it. Please anyone reply if you can help so I can add mine..

Have you put any public works projects or updated your house or connected to wifi yet? Any of those three could do it. Good luck! :)

Moonview4D00-0078-5498Cadette
Forest town Just another forest town
More Info This town is still being worked on right now, but you can walk around it if you like.

Update 3/17/2018: The town is completed!
Moonview ACNL by AccfSally.jpg
*The colors of outside are bit different from what showed in the picture, because I wanted to update it.
It's still in the fall/autumn.

Last edited:
Moonview4D00-0078-5498Cadette
Forest town Just another forest town
More Info This town is still being worked on right now, but you can walk around it if you like.

Your town has been added.

Don't forget to give each other feedback. :)

Fresh little town of Eclare [Feedback please!]

Eclare4C00-0010-94BAMayor Mei
Non-themed/nature-esqueA whimsical flowery town with fresh air and nice villagers.
2b0cf788-a63f-4b03-cbcd-4fc40eb8d23f.jpg
WVW69kfObzEXYJYFAB_waifu2x_art_noise2_scale_tta_1.jpg
WVW69kfOdTAR-8AbVe_waifu2x_art_noise2_scale_tta_1.jpg
WVW69kgMbOw9xL-ELH_waifu2x_art_noise2_scale_tta_1.jpg

^Your town has been added! <3

cornhole5A00-006D-5200bryant
non-themed towncornhole is a bloody, tropical wasteland in the middle of nowhere.

Last edited:
cornhole5A00-006D-5200bryant
non-themed towncornhole is a bloody, tropical wasteland in the middle of nowhere.

Your town has been added! <3

Jaffa6D00-002D-179A Ruby
Non-themedA pathed town set in the evening for you to come and visit! have fun ★ 18 July 2017 2.JPG

Tadpole4E00-0084-806DSarah
Non-ThemedA quiet, woodsy town full of flowers and trees

Seacity7D00-0073-38BCGiorgia
Non-ThemedQuite and cute, most fairy town, with a lots of flowers
More Info Seacity has also a little magic corner, where live a mermaid! There are little patch of water and a cute Japanese zone But isn't finished yet, I working hard for my little town

Orvalho5C00-001C-CB07Felipe
TropicalI've tried creating a tropical-ish town (except for choice of villagers) and would love some feedback
So I've been busy making my town have a tropical flair to it. I would also be happy if people visited my house and gave their opinions about it (I'm kinda proud of it tbh)

Back