• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Hi, could you edit your post and tell what kind of town you have & your mayor name, please? Otherwise, I can't sort it into the masterlist. Thank you! ^^;

---

Everyone else has been added! Thank you all for sharing so far, keep them coming! :D

My bad, edited it for you!

Mellphis7B00-001A-231CPerry
ForestA little forest town, which is still growing
More Info The town is still under construction, but visitors are always welcome!

Vista5E00-0011-4E6EKia
themedA Japanese style town set in the spring
More Info Despite the name, it's a serene town with an even number of squirrel and rabbit villagers.

Also due to the update, I may change furniture around in my character houses
(add more info later)

✿♥ FEEDBACK! ♥✿

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ WHAT DID I LOVE? (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

✧ I was in love with your rice field! Your QR code fitted perfectly into that section, the scarecrow just completed it! I found this pretty original, I've never really seen this before in a town! ✧

✧ I fell in love with the little gifts you had sprinkled around your town, especially the clothing items you had dropped on the ground! The wrapped-up chocolate cake/sushi roll was so adorable - the gifts were a subtle, yet perfect addition to your town! ✧

✧ Your bridges were also a very good choice for your town! I felt like you definitely picked the right bridges, they completed the overall 'chilled and relaxing' vibe I got from your town! I loved them! ✧

(◕‿◕✿) SUGGESTIONS! (◕‿◕✿)

? I understand that your town is in the style of a Japanese town, however I would have loved to see a more diverse range of PWPs! ?

? I didn't feel as if your beach suited the "Japanese" style that you have in your town, as beautiful as it was, I felt as if it was out of place. ?

? I also found that your paths were a little confusing, I found myself venturing off into your more 'denser' areas of your town because I had lost track of where I was going! ?

✧♥ OVERALL THOUGHTS! ♥✧

✧ I really fell in love with your dreamtown, it's one of my new favourites of all time! I understand how much time you have put into your town, and your hard-work has definitely paid off! I felt so relaxed while in your town, I especially love the fact the dream is set in April, and therefore your town is littered with cherry blossom trees! It's even raining pink petals! Gosh, I'm in love... ✧

♥(?⌣?ԅ) What an amazing dream, AccfSally! ♥ (?⌣?ԅ)​

✿♥ FEEDBACK! ♥✿

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ WHAT DID I LOVE? (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

✧ I was in love with your rice field! Your QR code fitted perfectly into that section, the scarecrow just completed it! I found this pretty original, I've never really seen this before in a town! ✧

✧ I fell in love with the little gifts you had sprinkled around your town, especially the clothing items you had dropped on the ground! The wrapped-up chocolate cake/sushi roll was so adorable - the gifts were a subtle, yet perfect addition to your town! ✧

✧ Your bridges were also a very good choice for your town! I felt like you definitely picked the right bridges, they completed the overall 'chilled and relaxing' vibe I got from your town! I loved them! ✧

(◕‿◕✿) SUGGESTIONS! (◕‿◕✿)

? I understand that your town is in the style of a Japanese town, however I would have loved to see a more diverse range of PWPs! ?

? I didn't feel as if your beach suited the "Japanese" style that you have in your town, as beautiful as it was, I felt as if it was out of place. ?

? I also found that your paths were a little confusing, I found myself venturing off into your more 'denser' areas of your town because I had lost track of where I was going! ?

✧♥ OVERALL THOUGHTS! ♥✧

✧ I really fell in love with your dreamtown, it's one of my new favourites of all time! I understand how much time you have put into your town, and your hard-work has definitely paid off! I felt so relaxed while in your town, I especially love the fact the dream is set in April, and therefore your town is littered with cherry blossom trees! It's even raining pink petals! Gosh, I'm in love... ✧

♥(?⌣?ԅ) What an amazing dream, AccfSally! ♥ (?⌣?ԅ)​

Glad you enjoyed it :)
Also which paths you're were talking about?

Sonoma5E00-0018-E6EAJackie
Colorful flower townA nice town with lots of flowers.
More Info When I first found out about the town ordinances and specifically the beautiful town one, I knew I wanted lots of flowers. This town is the result, lol. They're all nicely arranged, but everywhere, and have PWP's and paths among them. This town is my original one from June 9, 2013. I'm still working on bits of my town, but the outside is mostly done. Still working on my characters houses, but they're coming along nicely.

Z?mura6C00-0010-2CE1Z?ŋα♀
Non-ThemedA small town that feels like home.
More Info ☾ Z?mura was made specifically to feel like a cosy country town, with an abundance of trees, flowers and mushrooms.

Z?mura is still very much a work in progress as Z?ŋα♀ gathers her dreamies
and the rest of the town finish their houses - but it's still a perfect little town everyone is proud of!

Zaemura.png

We hope y'all enjoy our quaint little town! ♥​

Last edited:
Skullbay7B00-001D-98E0Stalfos
Non-themedQuiet town with beautiful nature
More info: Skullbay is a fully developed town with paths that are easy to navigate and tons of bushes and flowers in colorful patterns.
The humans in Skullbay are Stalfos and Aryll. Both their houses are fully expanded. I recommend visiting Stalfos' cloud princess room (top floor) and Aryll's creepy classic room (also top floor). Happy dreaming. :)

Last edited:
Faerydae
5F00-0011-59C4
Fae
ForestA cozy autumn forest town with tons of wildlife.
More Info Faerydae is a whimsical forest town currently set in mid-November. Come explore this little village full of animal friends and enjoy everything the forest has to offer.

View attachment 188781

View attachment 188782

I really enjoyed visiting your town and I love how there wern't any set paths! Very very pretty town <3
I especially loved Fae's house!

Everyone's towns above have been added. <3

Keep them coming! :D

Valencia4A00-001A-A495Leah
Color, Pink ThemedA delicate town that has quite a story to tell through it's beautiful pink scenery.
More Info This town is very pastel themed, feel free to enjoy the bamboo pond with it's beautiful topiary centerpiece. In Spring the trees turn a bright pink and the town feels like a fairy-tale. All around you will find pink roses, lillies, carnations, and cosmos. The second theme of this town other than pastel would be fairy-tale, since the pink and blue match together. Walk on the beach shore with the blue roses and pick seashells to your heart's content. I'm working on the houses. c:

3GRZ5pu.jpg

Last edited:
Sunny7B00-0013-354DDot
Non-ThemedA small village that wants to grow into a big modern town.
More Info No real theme yet I guess. It has some nature/forest like feel to it with some modern elements though. I still need to work on it a lot!

Last edited:
Both of your towns above have been added. <3

Dawn 4A00-001F-F3AD Arabelle
Color, pastel pink themed Dawn is a fairy-tale and pastel color themed town with beautiful scenery and landscaping.
More Info As you explore, you will see lots of scenic spots in Dawn (by windmill, illuminated hearts, hotspring, campsite area, etc). You can enjoy the little walk way to the cafe and on the beach. My town is filled with flowers and finished landscaping. All the houses are complete too, including Alice in Wonderland themed house c:

?clair5C00-0013-211BPraline
Type of Townnon-themed, utilizes all of the different elements the game offers
More Info picture preview:

tumblr_ogbbo6Q4Ws1su7rruo2_400.jpg

tumblr_ogbbo6Q4Ws1su7rruo3_400.jpg

tumblr_ogbbfdTpjx1su7rruo5_400.jpg

Last edited:
Our Town has been updated! Check my sig for da <3

Our Town has been updated! Check my sig for da <3

Hi there, do you mind adding in the format with the type of town you have, please? Otherwise, I can't catalog it yet. Thank you! ^^;

First page was updated. :)

Hi there, do you mind adding in the format with the type of town you have, please? Otherwise, I can't catalog it yet. Thank you! ^^;

First page was updated. :)

oh sorry about that. >.< town is non-themed. :)

Back