Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Rainier4C00-003F-91E3Keith
Semimodern/NormalA town with many different gardens and park areas

More Info I'm trying to make a really pretty suburban-esque town with some scenic landscaped park areas. Trying to furnish my mayor's home as I would in real life. The town is still currently a big wip, but I'm working hard!

Last edited:
Please visit my dream when you have time. I pretty much finish everything from the outside to the inside, except the beach. I put a lot of work into it over my 2 years of playing, so I hope you guys will enjoy it! Thanks! :)

I would appreciate it if you guys could visit my dream towns and give me feedback! Diamond is still a WIP but the villagers are great. I am very proud of Canaan.

b]Luna[/b] ☾ 7B00-0043-BC66Kara
Snow/ Pink
Villagers: Rosie, Bonbon, Marina, Francine, Vladimir, Maple, Gala, Flurry, Marshal & Deirdre

Hi there, do you all mind posting again with the form on the first post, please? Otherwise I can't catalog your town. Thank you! ^^;

Everyone else has been updated and added. :)

Meadow5F00-0010-A4F7Ichigo
Color Themed (Pastel Spring Town)A town set during sunset of cherry blossom season and has hints of zen vibes.
More Info: Be prepared for lots of pink and soft colored flowers during your walk through Meadow! This town utilizes paths but makes sure not to miss out on greenery while also attempting to incorporate PWPs naturally amongst buildings. Though it wasn't intended, Meadow showcases a few zen garden areas throughout town. Also interested in a path'd town with minimal plot resetting for villagers? Have a dream of Meadow!

Villagers include: Peanut, Erik, Marshal, Ankha, Chai, Flurry, Beau, Merengue, Bam, and Fang
Mayors and side characters: Mayor Ichigo is a furniture sets hoarder and her home depicts just that. Luna runs Meadow's cozy inn set with an Asian styled restaurant, a caf?, a spa, and a guest bedroom. Lastly, student Daffodil decided to move to town after her fulfilling visit to Meadow's inn~
eLuujTR.png

Meadow is finally 100% complete! Luna's house is completely furnished now (vs. not at all from before), and I changed up Daffodil's basement. I'd love for people to pay it a visit :)

Last edited:
Sniflwuf5F00-00DD-13DBRoel
Non-themedCountryside, Modern style town with a variety of path designs and hybrid flowers.

More Info Almost done with landscaping. The house exteriors and rooms including the alt. characters are all upgraded.

femYuR3.png

Lz0vu7S.png

XMYik9P.png

WcOa2A5.png

MhZGSAZ.png

HZsw0OB.png

3gnKU2R.png

SZvFXLi.jpg

OpbJrIa.png

R5aYzSf.png

Last edited:
16831012_10211221629604051_2513183978597472180_n.jpg
16864874_10211221692485623_8087362793818660747_n.jpg
16806976_10211221718326269_8478519989346740384_n.jpg

Town Name: McDonald
Dream Address: 4D00-0043-2464
Mayor Ronald
Type of Town: Food theme town, based on McDonald Land
All of my villagers are food themed, also characters who are friends of Ronald McDonald such as Hamburgler, Birdie, and Grimace.

Faer?n ☾ 4E00-0038-3994 ☾ Thandion
Forest / Dungeons & Dragons ☾A quiet D&D themed town​
Under Construction!

Faer?n is a town run by a bard and kept safe by a druid, a ranger, and a chronomancer.

Thandion Maharien is the mayor and a well-renown bard. His room is the main in his house, and it's always scattered with papers and musical instruments.
-> His best friend, a rogue named Wyatt Whitewood, has a room in the back for him to live when not sailing the seven seas as a pirate captain.
-> Thandion's lover, Dr. Edomir Vilskin, is a healer druid who sees patients in the top floor of the house.
-> Shruiban, a sorcerer, lives in the basement. Rumors abound that he's a green dragon cursed into human form...

Vermil Mytheldith is the resident town guard and a ranger, and his home is nestled between the villager's houses and the campsite. He usually camps out, and is willing to share supplies with people in need (though he sometimes steals from those who cross his path with too many bells in their pockets...)
-> Upstairs, his friend Talius Lambert solves crime cases. Some say he's the best detective in the entire area...
-> In the room to the back, Vermil's platonic partner resides. Qinren Arvath is quick with the blade, but some say he signed a risky contract with an unknown deity for magical powers. Probably just rumors, though.

Vance Vaughn is a druid with close ties to his grove and the fey. his kind-hearted nature doesn't mask the fact that he's been through a lot... as the insect wings and wolf fangs should attest to.
-> Upstairs, a wizard named Zevach Spiderdance secretly plots and experiments without the knowledge of Vance... soon, he will have an army of lycanthropes at his command, and may even rewrite the laws of the universe itself...
->In the left room, Melchior Agileplume resides. With his half hedge-yokai ancestry, this kenku has been able to build himself a spy network in this town. Some say if you want any sort of dirt on anyone, Melchior will tell you- for a price.
-> Vance's lover, Valten Bladedge, lives in the back room. Adopted by a dwarven family of assassins when he was young, he now works with his clan as a master assassin.
-> In the basement, Vance's friend Korravik Ironheart tinkers. He makes some amazing inventions in this small workshop...

The Warden is a mystery; he won't tell anyone his real name, opting for everyone to call him 'warden' instead. The chronomancer just moved into town, and who knows what sort of friends he will bring along with him...​

What sort of adventures will you have in the dreamy town of Faer?n?

Last edited:
All towns above have been added. :)

Keep them coming. :D

Chicha, I got more dream towns!
Please add them to the list! Thank you~

Shamplin5A00 - 0026 - D661Meena
Non-ThemedA quiet winter town
More Info Personal town. Mayor's rooms have similar furniture in my IRL house! Basement looks at lot like my IRL one! ...Except for the bottom left and top right corners.

Tears5E00 - 003A -90DAZero
ThemedA lost forest

More Info Think I'll update this. One more time... (Change one of the player's room)

Click on the link on my signature. More info about my towns. :)

Here's the link: Dream Address

Last edited:
Canaan4F00-000F-7CA6Emmaka
Cute and fairytaleCanaan is a cutesy, path-based town with a unique style of decorating, whether around town, in the mayor's house, or on the beach.

More Info:

Canaan's paths change with the seasons. Since spring is coming in-game very soon, I will be updating my dream address with spring paths very soon as well.

Last edited:
Charmelo4D00-0010-9D7BSEM
ThemedA colorful cast of nautical characters reside in this modern town hidden in a forest.
More Info Visit attractions such as the pirate themed restaurant, Portmelo; the town recreational center, RecZone; and a quaint sanctuary that orphans gyroids.

zlCfzTcOE6E0l_eJLx

Just visited this town and I gotta say it is brilliant. I think my favorite room was the dj floor in Portmelo with the shark swimming in the middle and the chair layouts. Dj Diver is just an extra that I grinned at.
That back section of the Gyroid orphanage is genius and heartbreaking at the same time, those two gyroids you choose for it was great though.

Glad you enjoyed your visit :D I usually forget to move the pipe organ when I update my dream address, so you got lucky, lol.

All above towns have been added & updated. :)

As a general reminder, please remember to categorize your type of town as either Non-Themed, Forest, Color, or Themed. It gets confusing when vague words (i.e. cute) are used to describe your type of town. You can be as specific as you'd like in the More Info section. Just know I'll only copy/paste the first sentence (or 2 if they're short). ^^;

Anyway, keep 'em coming! Giving each other feedback is always welcome. <3

I recently changed my non-themed town's name from "Fruitcup" to "Arboleda". Everything else is the same.
Would you mind switching it please? Thank you! :blush:

Meowtown4D00-0045-237CLuna
More info ☾ Modern, very organized, and lots of trees
More Info I like to keep my town very organized and neat! The sidewalks are neatly placed and there are plenty of fruit trees :D Come check it out! I decorate my town for YOU!

Come check my dream town~~ :) Reply to my comment with yours or PM me and I will visit yours!

Kamakura6B00-0010-35D9Skye
Pink, sweet and girlyA cute organised flower filled town
More Info Every fruit tree, paths, organised bushes/trees and slightly Madoka Magica themed!

Please visit my dream town and VM me of what you think of it ^w^ (it's not quite finished yet so some patches will look a bit empty or plain)

Both towns above have been added. <3

Arboleda4E00-0037-5C7CSolange
Type of TownSmall town, not too forest like, not too city like.
More Info I have had my town since the summer it was released in America. I wanted to make sure I used all flowers and trees at least once, I am very proud of my outcome. I also wanted to make sure no one got stuck/lost in certain areas of the town, so it's very user friendly. Enjoy !

I visited your two towns, they are awesome.:lemon:

Martock ☾ 6C00-000F-7496 ☾ Tommi
Non-Themed ☾ A relaxing town with lots to explore!

Updated my town to Spring, have fun visiting! :lemon:

micp53.jpg

Back