Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Cinnabel5F00-0014-146FHazel
Flowery/forest typeJust waiting for more public works projects to be suggested
I lost my original game and started this town last September and it's finally getting kinda ok 890BDDA9-6F5E-4658-BE02-7EA6CA12B7BC.jpg

Attachments

• 8019202D-21F6-49F8-AC22-7DFE7D00CDE8.jpg
    8019202D-21F6-49F8-AC22-7DFE7D00CDE8.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 581
msumbreon and deafleopards's towns have been added.

Keep it going, y'all! :D

Harmony7E00-0070-7E0ECinder
ForestA sleepy town of woodland and magic
A town lost in time, Harmony's trees bloom with all kinds of fruit. Flowers are growing everywhere, and the wooden paths have cracks if you know where to look.

Ehehehe... very much under construction. I just need more good PWPs for the theme. More zen stuff at least, or the wisteria trellis, or something.

Harmony7E00-0070-7E0ECinder
ForestA sleepy town of woodland and magic
A town lost in time, Harmony's trees bloom with all kinds of fruit. Flowers are growing everywhere, and the wooden paths have cracks if you know where to look.

Ehehehe... very much under construction. I just need more good PWPs for the theme. More zen stuff at least, or the wisteria trellis, or something.

Your town has been added. :)

Luna4B00-0070-C361Mayor Stella
ThemedA magical, flower-filled town inhabited by mysterious mermaids.
More Info I am posting my town for the sole purpose of feedback and ideas on what I should do next! My town is currently overrun by flowers and is quite disorganized so I apologize in advance, but I would love some feedback on how I can make it better! Very much a WIP c:​

Last edited:
Luna4B00-0070-C361Mayor Stella
ThemedA magical, flower-filled town inhabited by mysterious mermaids.
More Info I am posting my town for the sole purpose of feedback and ideas on what I should do next! My town is currently overrun by flowers and is quite disorganized so I apologize in advance, but I would love some feedback on how I can make it better! Very much a WIP c:​

Your town has been added. :)

Deermont
4D00-0074-3982
Elias
Non-themedSmall WIP hamlet, filled with flowers and friends!
More Info Contrary to the name, this little town only currently has one deer villager! I'm not going with a specific theme, and it's a MAJOR WIP as of me posting this. Feel free to drop me feedback or suggestions for what to do!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Deermont
4D00-0074-3982
Elias
Non-themedSmall WIP hamlet, filled with flowers and friends!
More Info Contrary to the name, this little town only currently has one deer villager! I'm not going with a specific theme, and it's a MAJOR WIP as of me posting this. Feel free to drop me feedback or suggestions for what to do!

Bliss5F00-0070-D414 Caitlin
ForestA Edo Period Zen Fishing Town set in a lush cedar grove. Not hacked.

Hopefully I did that right so you can add me.

Last edited:
Smashvil 4F00-000F-6788 John Non themed Sorta zen town that i play and Cherish A wip I'm not sure about some parts, above retail below town hall and general area to the right of katt's ( bleh ) house, Scanned Candi then got a good plot on 3rd reset!:cool: if you know of a good pattern to go with or replace my path please pm me! Also Here's my lil brothers town gotham 4B00-0011-37FB Jamin non themed Just a happy lil town not really themed toward being gotham just whatever looks good. PS. I don't know how to do those crescents

Last edited:
Everyone's towns above have been added. Thanks for your patience. <3

East5A00-0049-F587Anne
Woodsy/NaturalA quite little rainy town :)
Not fully done yet, but working on it!

Last edited:
Started playing again after a year break I restarted my first towns but I'll submit the new dream address of my second town.
NewVegas ☾ 4D00-0078-C64A ☾ Mayor Jenny
Game Themed ☾ A Fallout: New Vegas themed town. There some clothes in the gift bags around the plaza dreamer can wear while they explore the Mojave wasteland.

i still had my old defunct DA on here rip (I didn't really know what to put for 'type of town' i'm sorry)

Red Town5C00-0046-06BFZane
No themeRainy... and flowery

Both of your towns have been added. :)

Thanks for waiting. I've been busy this past week.

Naboo7F00-007C-52A8.Mint
Forest with some paths I guess?Just restarted 1 month ago so no good pwps available yet
Looking for advice about landscaping, path placing, and ideal pwp and plants placements as well. I want to place a zen bridge, a wysteria trellis, a windmill, a flower arch, round lights and metal benches. Was also thinking about placing a statue fountain south of Fauna's house.
*Some patterns I used were taken from shydragon's DA.

Last edited:
7F00-007C-52A8.
Looking for advice about landscaping, path placing, and ideal pwp and plants placements as well. I want to place a zen bridge, a wysteria trellis, a windmill, a flower arch, round lights and metal benches. Was also thinking about placing a statue fountain south of Fauna's house.

Hi there, do you both mind editing your post with the form on the first page, please? Otherwise, I can't properly categorize your town. Thank you! :)

Fabulae6C00-0014-8499Autumn
ForestA rainy spring town guarded by four seasonal deities.

Fabulae is a peaceful town, inhabited by all sorts of nice animals. To keep the peace in town, mother nature gave birth to the four seasonal deities: Autumn, Winter, Spring, and Summer. These deities all have unique traits and relationships with each other. Winter might have an interest in someone else in town and Autumn can?t stand the bubbly personality of Spring. Little do they know they were actually born from the same tree branch and are in fact sisters. Will these deities overcome their fears and differences, so they can continue to live together in harmony?

Visit the town of Fabulae on a rainy spring evening and explore the inhabitants and their stories. Various items are hidden around the town to guide you along your journey, so don?t be afraid to wander from the paths.

IMG_0952.jpg

I have worked on this town for almost a year now and I think it?s finally time to share the result. The dream town update is actually from about a month ago, but I still feel like it?s presentable. There might be some unfinished areas/rooms, but the majority of the town is done. The beach is a little bare, but it?s still worth a visit. Especially if you find the wetsuit, so you can visit Summer?s secret beach.

I hope you enjoy your stay and like the town as much as I liked making it. Any tips for improvement are always welcome. Thank you!

Last edited:
Completed another one!

sundriveshow 1.JPGsundriveshow 4.JPG

Sundrive7C00-007E-891FMayor Luann
Themed town (modern)A sunny little suburban neighbourhood defended by superheroes

Last edited:
Everyone's towns above have been added. :D

Back