• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Okay so it turns out that when you get your DA changed the old one still exists in the database meaning I can visit my own town in the dream suite and I can have 2 DA’s for Faerydae now! I didn’t know anything about this so I’m freaking happy right now this is awesome! ��

FaerydaeFaerydae (autumn) - 5F00-0011-59C4 and Faerydae (spring) - 5F00-0058-A529Fae
Forest A cozy forest town with tons of nature and wildlife.
More Info Faerydae is a whimsical forest town that you can visit both in autumn and spring. Come explore this little village full of animal friends and enjoy everything the forest has to offer.

View attachment 197226

View attachment 197227

Sorry for doing this again I didn't know I could have 2 DA's.​

No worries, dear! It's cool multiple dream addresses can happen with the update, good to know! :D

Halow'en5F00-00DD-4A81Synnh
Themed-HalloweenA not very scary Halloween town(the scariest thing in this town is Beardo!)
More InfoHalow'en started out as a cycling town(the town was already on the save file when I bought the cartridge used).After I stopped cycling I thought I'd finish what the previous owner started which was a Halloween themed town.I've worked on it off and on for the past year or so and I think it's close to finally being finished(maybe).Villagers-Lucky,Sprocket,Kiki,Naomi,Epona,Dobie,Beardo,Plucky,Hans,Felyne

dCnUSvX.jpg

Last edited:
Utapau4C00-0054-9CCDVoid
A bit of forest?

HNI_0001.JPG

HNI_0002.JPG

Thanks for visiting ! :D

Last edited:
Rainbow7E00-0018-BB2CWeronika
ForestA picturesque little town, on an early morning with the cherry blossoms
More Info You will wake up on an early morning, during the height of spring. You will hear the gentle sound of the town tree gently being blown by a delicate spring breeze. As cherry blossom petals fly through the air, you will be surrounded by a lush meadow, and a stream surrounding the town tree. Do sit on the tree if you wish, and hear the soothing sound of the wind passing through it. If you go up, you will find yourself near the dreamy train station. There are outfits and gifts ready for visitors on the cobblestone plaza. From there, exploration of the town is up to you! With little surprises along the way, there will not be a single dull moment as you explore picturesque parks and secret little areas, with the calming 5am music and gradually clearing sky. Rainbow boasts a variety of attractions.
Just south of the train station, you will find a pretty park with a fountain, based on the colour white, with hints of gold being given by the golden roses and perfect pears. Illuminated by streetlights, it's a particularly pretty area.
The entrance of the town hall is also stunning- a giant garden of roses arranged in a rainbow, with statue fountains and perfect pears as well as azalea bushes framing the path leading there. The town hall itself is beautiful too. Just behind it, there is a little orchard. Below, there is a pretty garden that changes every season. For spring, there are plenty of cherry blossoms, flowers and azaleas, as well as pretty PWPs to set the atmosphere. There is Violet's house- which serves as a facility complex and has a SPA, library, grocery store, Japanese restaurant and gym. The main room changes to match the season.
Rainbow also has a pretty zen area inspired by Japanese gardens as well as my own imagination. Surrounded by the river on three sides, it is a great place to relax and reflect in the midst of koi fish and bamboo, and PWPs inspired by Asian aesthetics.
The Rose Cafe is a great place for those with a sweet tooth! With bubbly music and a massive range of sweet treats, plus a very pretty interior, you definitely won't want to leave!
There is also Sakura High School- outside I have laid out uniforms so you too can join the students! Explore the classrooms, each with their own unique atmosphere ^^
What I have covered is just the very tip of the iceberg. In Rainbow, there are lots of surprises and many more pretty areas. To see for yourself, just visit and enjoy! I have worked on this town for 2 years so I really hope you enjoy your visit, and come back again! ^^
Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 19.20.06.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 19.09.04.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 19.26.51.jpg

6B00-0059-CC5F

A new town but I'm getting there!

Hi, do you mind editing your post with the form on the first page? I'd like to add your town but can't categorize it from lack of info. ^^;

My new town 4C00-0054-9CCD

Thanks for visiting ! :D

Hi, do you mind editing your post with the form on the first page? I'd like to add your town but can't categorize it from lack of info. ^^;

Everyone else will be added momentarily. :)

Rainbow7E00-0018-BB2CWeronika
ForestA picturesque little town, on an early morning with the cherry blossoms
More Info You will wake up on an early morning, during the height of spring. You will hear the gentle sound of the town tree gently being blown by a delicate spring breeze. As cherry blossom petals fly through the air, you will be surrounded by a lush meadow, and a stream surrounding the town tree. Do sit on the tree if you wish, and hear the soothing sound of the wind passing through it. If you go up, you will find yourself near the dreamy train station. There are outfits and gifts ready for visitors on the cobblestone plaza. From there, exploration of the town is up to you! With little surprises along the way, there will not be a single dull moment as you explore picturesque parks and secret little areas, with the calming 5am music and gradually clearing sky. Rainbow boasts a variety of attractions.
Just south of the train station, you will find a pretty park with a fountain, based on the colour white, with hints of gold being given by the golden roses and perfect pears. Illuminated by streetlights, it's a particularly pretty area.
The entrance of the town hall is also stunning- a giant garden of roses arranged in a rainbow, with statue fountains and perfect pears as well as azalea bushes framing the path leading there. The town hall itself is beautiful too. Just behind it, there is a little orchard. Below, there is a pretty garden that changes every season. For spring, there are plenty of cherry blossoms, flowers and azaleas, as well as pretty PWPs to set the atmosphere. There is Violet's house- which serves as a facility complex and has a SPA, library, grocery store, Japanese restaurant and gym. The main room changes to match the season.
Rainbow also has a pretty zen area inspired by Japanese gardens as well as my own imagination. Surrounded by the river on three sides, it is a great place to relax and reflect in the midst of koi fish and bamboo, and PWPs inspired by Asian aesthetics.
The Rose Cafe is a great place for those with a sweet tooth! With bubbly music and a massive range of sweet treats, plus a very pretty interior, you definitely won't want to leave!
There is also Sakura High School- outside I have laid out uniforms so you too can join the students! Explore the classrooms, each with their own unique atmosphere ^^
What I have covered is just the very tip of the iceberg. In Rainbow, there are lots of surprises and many more pretty areas. To see for yourself, just visit and enjoy! I have worked on this town for 2 years so I really hope you enjoy your visit, and come back again! ^^
View attachment 197365
View attachment 197363
View attachment 197366

Well after reading such a beautiful description I just had to visit! I really enjoyed exploring your town! I loved all the presents and treats you had to offer. Your paths are great and I loved all the little park areas. I can tell you put a ton of work into it! You have a great selection of villagers as well. Rainbow is a wonderful town! :)

Tokio6F00-001A-4178Semih
ForestA town in the middle of April, where you can enjoy the cherry blossoms.

My town isn't finished yet. Only the mayor's house is worth a visit! Please feel free to make suggestions :)

Please change the Dream Adress to:
6F00-005A-E02C

I had a ball in your town. The houses are so much fun. I loved Ellie's house so much. The right room was my favorite. I absolutely love the exterior on Coleen's house, and her character is so cute. The bright main room is perfect. I also love the room on the right, and the upstairs pineapple is great.The basement made me smile. Thanks so much for sharing your town. I shall return.

I have quite a few towns you might like. Everthings very cutesy. Lol. They're in my signature, if you ever want to visit. I also have a new town, and I think Dolly's house might be something you would like too. 5F00-0010-89AF. Town is Gables.

Thank you so much for visiting my town and thank you for letting me visit yours. I had a blast visiting farmland my favorite house here was McDonald's . I also visited gables. Anne's house was super cute! As well as dollys ! I'm not entirely sure how you were able to fit so many patterns in any of the towns though! Wow

Ast?ri4E00-0016-4137Moss
Non-themedOne side of town is inspired by Studio Ghibli films (Kiki's Delivery Service, My Neighbor Totoro, and Spirited Away) while the other side has a normal town feel

I actually just finalized my dream address town today! I cannot describe my happiness in words; it's taken me six months to finish it. I love everything about my town: the villagers, the cherry blossom petals floating in the air, the purple-pink hue of the evening sky, and the celestial pathway on the beach~ All my characters are named after my and my friends' real-life nicknames. Below are some of my favorite pictures of my town!

HNI_0028.JPG
HNI_0031.JPG
HNI_0035.JPG
HNI_0038.JPG
HNI_0043.JPG
HNI_0045.JPG
HNI_0053.JPG
HNI_0062.JPG

Last edited:
Aquarius5C00-004D-999BSarah
ColorBeautiful zen town in the spring time with a pink, white, and purple theme!
More Info This town has a lot of peaches, presents, and pink! It is a mixture of "overgrown" clover paths and brick paths.

EDIT: Finally completed! I made a post about it with pictures and a more detailed description here:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?415467-*-Come-Visit-Aquarius-*
:)

Last edited:
17862324_10211676673259858_3198179425525410921_n.jpg
17883989_10211676696660443_612306844891449692_n.jpg
17883700_10211676681300059_8183564673833902870_n.jpg
17861630_10211676681940075_1263775415276912184_n.jpg
17862673_10211676696180431_436386346434472251_n.jpg
17523212_10211676683860123_8434223346547517482_n.jpg

Hateno
Dream Address: 5F00-0058-4AC5
Mayor Link
Type of Town: Legend of Zelda Breath Of The Wild theme town
agriculture, lots of crops, farms, even a horse stable

Thanks for waiting, everyone! Easter Event had me scrambling. Everyone above & on the previous page have been added and updated.

Don't be afraid to review each other's towns. <3

Last edited:
Hi all, just updated my DA - My town is still under construction and not finished yet (at all!) but it's a work in progress.
Would love to hear any suggestions etc ^.^

Ichigo7C00-005C-0C97Steph
Non-Themed Ichigo (いちご) is set during the evening sunset. Please come and visit ^.^

More Info

HNI_0003.JPGHNI_0007.JPGHNI_0098.JPG IMG_0567.JPGIMG_0569.JPG

Last edited:
Melody☆5E00-0016-1B80 Xeregha
ThemedPretty pink magical girl themed village!
More Info Pretty pink dream during the cherry blossom festival in the sunset. lots of presents. features a superheroine secret base in the basement of the mayors home! Notable Villagers are Kid Cat and Mira of course ;^)
tumblr_ooofx8QT8y1ryqi3lo10_400.png

tumblr_ooofx8QT8y1ryqi3lo9_400.png

tumblr_ooofx8QT8y1ryqi3lo7_400.png

tumblr_ooofx8QT8y1ryqi3lo3_400.png

Rebel?nk
Dream Address: 5E00-0053-0294
Not themed, but would like advice to make it Zen themed
Please visit and comment or private message me criticism and advice. Thank you!

@RainbowPanda , wow I really like your town . Very serene and the part when I cross the bridge into the zen area is like arriving at a new world.

Great work !

Back