• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

All three towns above have been added. Thanks for waiting. <3

Mine needed to be updated with the new dream address! :)

Stardust4A00-0051-A84CAvalyna
FairytaleStardust is a fairytale/pink town with lots of flowers and cute villagers.
More Info My town consists of lots of flowers including roses, illuminated heart pwp, illuminated clock pwp, fairytale bridges, fairytale clock, and more! My house is fairytale themed has the cinnamonroll set, lovely set, and regal sets. I also have a gameroom! :) come join the cuteness and enjoy my pink/fairytale themed town :)

Last edited:
Both towns were added/updated. :)

Last edited:
Starling4C00-004B-A7C7Harmony
SuperheroSet on a somber night. Has aspects of DC and Marvel, with my own ideas thrown in of course!
More Info: It was a w.i.p when I updated; most of the focus is inside the houses. I've since made improvements, so it shouldn't be too long before you get to see a better version! Feedback is much appreciated c:

Last edited:
Starling4C00-004B-A7C7Harmony
SuperheroSet on a somber night. Has aspects of DC and Marvel, with my own ideas thrown in of course!
More Info: It was a w.i.p when I updated; most of the focus is inside the houses. I've since made improvements, so it shouldn't be too long before you get to see a better version! Feedback is much appreciated c:

Your town has been added. :)

Plaza NR.jpg
Town Name Olympus ☾ Dream Address 5D00-0054-FFF3 ☾ Mayor Name Aris
Type of Town modern/port/nautical ☾
More Info Loosely based on Greek mythology, it's meant to be Poseidon's corner of Olympus.

Last edited:
Bluebell4A00-0055-722EEllie
Themed A Cat Themed Town with Color theme Houses
More Info Bluebell has some of the nicest kindest citizens inhabiting it. Mayor Ellie can't quite stop herself from bringing in stray teddy bears, Citizen Katra cannot see roaming lonely animals without wanting to keep them, and Citizen Coleen has opened up an orphanage for those poor lost forgotten Gyroids.
HNI_0043.JPG

Last edited:
мαувα
7D00-0018-25B5gαвяιєℓ
Spring Forest town/Pink ThemedAn enchanted forest to make you feel at peace with nature.
Embrace the nature with soft-toned flowers, white and pink azalea bushes and the beautiful spring blossom petals to make you feel like an enchanted prince/princess. I've also incorporated stone paths with 4 leaf clovers & for the cherry on top, is the wonderful pwp areas. Don't forget the secret area too (Hint: Behind The Campsite)Thank you for dreaming of my town. ~мαуσя gαвяιєℓ
17800039_809209935893879_4208526496167492893_n.jpg
17760057_809208885893984_575719107993980883_n.jpg
17796387_809206882560851_1242844089562580189_n.jpg
17796387_809206379227568_8137047524223738510_n.jpg

I just updated my town during the cherry blossoms. Feel free to visit. :)

I just updated my town during the cherry blossoms. Feel free to visit. :)

I love the rainbow of tulips. :)

Love the back room in Staffo's house. Although, the whole house looks great. I also love how you dressed both characters. Aryll's house is also very well done. The lattice wall and egg floor looks great with the sweets. Gorgeous town and great houses. So glad I visited.

Bluebell4A00-0055-722EEllie
Themed A Cat Themed Town with Color theme Houses
More Info Bluebell has some of the nicest kindest citizens inhabiting it. Mayor Ellie can't quite stop herself from bringing in stray teddy bears, Citizen Katra cannot see roaming lonely animals without wanting to keep them, and Citizen Coleen has opened up an orphanage for those poor lost forgotten Gyroids.
View attachment 196952

I had a ball in your town. The houses are so much fun. I loved Ellie's house so much. The right room was my favorite. I absolutely love the exterior on Coleen's house, and her character is so cute. The bright main room is perfect. I also love the room on the right, and the upstairs pineapple is great.The basement made me smile. Thanks so much for sharing your town. I shall return.

I have quite a few towns you might like. Everthings very cutesy. Lol. They're in my signature, if you ever want to visit. I also have a new town, and I think Dolly's house might be something you would like too. 5F00-0010-89AF. Town is Gables.

Willow5C00-0057-FCBCSophie
Fairytale/Colorful TownA Fairytale town set in Spring with lots of treats and beautiful scenery.
More Info I have made a ton of changes since the last time I updated and although it is not finished, I am really loving how it is turning out! Willow is a colorful town with lots of flowers and beautiful public works projects. There is a forest where a witch lives in a cozy little cottage, as well as a beach house with a tiki bar! The mayor has a lot of fun rooms in her house to come visit as well. Come see all that Willow has to offer! I have updated this post with some pictures of my mayor having some fun in the town.
:)

HNI_0009.JPG
HNI_0014.JPG
HNI_0022.JPG
HNI_0027.JPG
HNI_0037 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Willow5C00-0057-FCBCSophie
Fairytale/Colorful TownA Fairytale town set in Spring with lots of treats and beautiful scenery.
More Info Although it's not totally finished, I finally feel like Willow is ready enough for others to enjoy! I just need to organize the flowers and work on the houses next. I have put so much effort into it and am very happy with how it's turned out! Also, since it is my birthday IRL the mayors house has a birthday party going on, and lots of fun treats and things to play with, of course! Come celebrate and see all that Willow has to offer. :) screenshots coming soon!

I love the clothes you set out. How very clever and cute. I decided to be the frog. The pink path, cherry blossoms, and pwp's all go so well together. It really fits the fairytale theme. I love all the cute little areas you have. The illuminated heart park is my favorite. The birthday room in Sophie's house is very cute. Thanks so much for inviting me to your party. The cake was delicious. Sophie looks so cute in her birthday clothes too. Have a great birthday and a very lovely day.

I love the clothes you set out. How very clever and cute. I decided to be the frog. The pink path, cherry blossoms, and pwp's all go so well together. It really fits the fairytale theme. I love all the cute little areas you have. The illuminated heart park is my favorite. The birthday room in Sophie's house is very cute. Thanks so much for inviting me to your party. The cake was delicious. Sophie looks so cute in her birthday clothes too. Have a great birthday and a very lovely day.

Ahh thank you so much! I am so glad you enjoyed it. :)

I've updated Chocolat's DA, the town is now complete but I may go back and add things into Minty's house.

Last edited:
Okay so it turns out that when you get your DA changed the old one still exists in the database meaning I can visit my own town in the dream suite and I can have 2 DA?s for Faerydae now! I didn?t know anything about this so I?m freaking happy right now this is awesome! 😄

FaerydaeFaerydae (autumn) - 5F00-0011-59C4 and Faerydae (spring) - 5F00-0058-A529Fae
Forest A cozy forest town with tons of nature and wildlife.
More Info Faerydae is a whimsical forest town that you can visit both in autumn and spring. Come explore this little village full of animal friends and enjoy everything the forest has to offer.

ezgif-2-572f14c194.jpg

1.jpg

Sorry for doing this again I didn't know I could have 2 DA's.​

Back