Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

I just created my Dream Town. Feel free to come visit! It's a HUGE work in progress but I am very happy with what I have so far.

Fernhill4D00-00BB-b096Mack
No ThemeFernhill is a developing town looking for a natural feel.
More Info Mayor Mack lives in Fernhill with his friend Guppy and the 10 other villagers. Mack is creating Fernhill into a forest-like and rustic town. He is working on growing fruit trees and breeding hybrids. Please excuse the huge open space in the southern portion of town.

Last edited:
I apologize for the wait, everyone! This month has been busy.

Everyone has been added! Thanks for your patience and Happy Holidays! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I apologize for the wait, everyone! This month has been busy.

Everyone has been added! Thanks for your patience and Happy Holidays! <3

Renny6E00-00A9-D54AWest
No themeDefinitely not a dictatorship
Visit our lovely lighthouse! Admire our sfinx! Take a selfie with the pyramid! Obey mayor!
Originaly I was going for a creepy theme, but then I decided that I just want to have a nice town. Didn't stop me from giving my villagers catchphrases and greetings like "obey mayor" and "love mayor" though.

Last edited:
Everyone above has been added and updated as requested. :)

Rhiminee5C00-009F-FC49Lain
A Studio Ghibli themed townCome visit dreamy Rhiminee, a tribute based on the movies of Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli!
Each house and resident represents on of four movies: Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service, the fourth being a tent dwelling from Princess Mononoke. There are also many other themed areas around town including Totoro's bus stop, Ponyo's lighthouse, the Kodama forest sanctum, and more!! Each animal villager is a counterpart to a Ghibli character, as well. I hope you enjoy exploring my town as much as I enjoyed creating it! <3

Last edited:
Apacheta5B00-00B5-DD0FJade
Themed, Moon/Night/WinterA magical town with a white color theme & sad vibe
More Info The name is derived from a cemetery I visited in Peru. I want it to have a sad, monochromatic vibe & I am still playing with the final theme(s). There is a lot to be done, but I am going for less organized and natural vibe while referencing various abstract themes that appeal to me like the afterlife/Japanese/death/culture/space/magic/white/folk etc.
A fun fact: I play my game in Spanish (making it quite the chore to locate certain items at times)

I am totally down to hear any advice/opinions regarding my town since you know a little bit more about the vibe I'm going for. Feel free to message me or comment here! I follow real time but I go ahead when I binge play and then take mini haitus later. I'm dying to see more towns & I've just now gotten the courage to share my code after a few months of designing Apacheta (it was just too boring before).

I hope to do a little chatting so please reach out to me if you want! Here are a few screenshots for now:

1st screenie: garden behind my house
2nd screenie: Gayle's house on a full moon
3rd screenie: me & some of my faves
3rd screenie: fav town I've seen so far: Honmei

HNI_0023.JPG

HNI_0022.JPG

HNI_0005.JPG

HNI_0029.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

A Studio Ghibli themed townCome visit dreamy Rhiminee, a tribute based on the movies of Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli!
Each house and resident represents on of four movies: Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service, the fourth being a tent dwelling from Princess Mononoke. There are also many other themed areas around town including Totoro's bus stop, Ponyo's lighthouse, the Kodama forest sanctum, and more!! Each animal villager is a counterpart to a Ghibli character, as well. I hope you enjoy exploring my town as much as I enjoyed creating it! <3

(Lain?), your Ghibli-themed town sounds amazing and I will make sure to visit it soon and tell you my thoughts (I'm a huge Ghibli fan). I'm sure you put a lot of hard work into that one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apacheta5B00-00B5-DD0FJade
Themed, Moon/Night/WinterA magical town with a white color theme & sad vibe
More Info The name is derived from a cemetery I visited in Peru. I want it to have a sad, monochromatic vibe & I am still playing with the final theme(s). There is a lot to be done, but I am going for less organized and natural vibe while referencing various abstract themes that appeal to me like the afterlife/Japanese/death/culture/space/magic/white/folk etc.
A fun fact: I play my game in Spanish (making it quite the chore to locate certain items at times)

I am totally down to hear any advice/opinions regarding my town since you know a little bit more about the vibe I'm going for. Feel free to message me or comment here! I follow real time but I go ahead when I binge play and then take mini haitus later. I'm dying to see more towns & I've just now gotten the courage to share my code after a few months of designing Apacheta (it was just too boring before).

I hope to do a little chatting so please reach out to me if you want! Here are a few screenshots for now:

1st screenie: garden behind my house
2nd screenie: Gayle's house on a full moon
3rd screenie: me & some of my faves
3rd screenie: fav town I've seen so far: Honmei

HNI_0023.JPG

HNI_0022.JPG

HNI_0005.JPG

HNI_0029.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Lain?), your Ghibli-themed town sounds amazing and I will make sure to visit it soon and tell you my thoughts (I'm a huge Ghibli fan). I'm sure you put a lot of hard work into that one.

If anyone on the thread is active, please bump and I will visit your town today! I'm playing rn :cool:

Both towns above have been added! Thanks for being patient! Keep them coming! <3

☾ t h e m e d - t o w n s
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A
AHS5D00-003E-4CF3Fiona
ThemedA town based on seasons 1-4 of American Horror Story. More Info
Aiur5A00-000F-E2F9 Matthew
Themed, ModernWork in progress modern town. More Info
Aladine7B00-0035-CD07Charli
Themed, Winter, ChristmasSome presents are scattered around the town just for you, dreaming dreamer :3 More Info
Amyville5C00-0021-5CAEAmy
ThemedA Sanrio-themed town. More Info
☾ b]Apacheta[/b] ☾ 5B00-00B5-DD0FJade
Themed, Moon/Night/WinterA magical town with a white color theme & sad vibe More Info
Area 514F00-0018-4940Princess
Themed, JungleA tropical town during a hurricane covered in banana trees! More Info
Atsukito5F00-0010-7FC5Kawacy
ThemedA forest-like, yet colorful, calm town. More Info
Azkaban4C00-0018-DC41Harry
Themed
A Harry Potter town. More Info

B
Bam!5B00-002E-528BEmeril
Themed, Single SpeciesPigs, bikes, a greasy spoon, the open road..but mostly pigs. More Info
Bliss5F00-0021-50B3Kay Kay
Themed, CelestialBliss is a cozy WIP town, with a diverse color palette and some kaleidoscopic elements. More Info
Bluebell4A00-0055-722EEllie
Themed A Cat Themed Town with Color theme Houses More Info
Bunifrey5A00-0019-55E9Arlione
ThemedA memorial town made in loving memory of my Princess Bun Bun McCloud. More Info
BWAgency5E00-0013-ADE0White
ThemedA Pokemon town based on the anime & manga. More Info

C
Candilus4A00-004F-2D58Joyius
Fantasy Fairytale ThemedCandilus is a beautiful town of fairytales, fantasies, and dreams. More Info
Charmelo4D00-0010-9D7BSEM
ThemedA colorful cast of nautical characters reside in this modern town hidden in a forest. More Info
Cherish5D00-001F-D38Annette
Themed
All dog villagers/ and special character themed. More Info
Chocolat 5B00-0011-F739Kia
ThemedA town that loves to bake and make sweets. More Info
Critters5B00-001D-BB45Honey
ThemedCharacters are all critters/animals with matching themed houses. More Info

D
Darquil5A00-005C-0DFALake
Zen Retreat TownA quiet retreat town complete with a spa. More Info
Dripple6B00-0010-2F3FOliver
Forest frog towni only have frogs in my town More Info

E
Ecruteak6D00-001C-EBE3Ben
ThemedA mixed Zen town. More Info
Eden4B00-0016-678ELani
ThemedA suburban town with modern accents and a rainbow of flowers. More Info
Elenrast5BOO-00B1-96DENenya
ThemedLord of the Rings More Info

F
Fairview4C00-009A-8F5FHayden
Splatoon ThemedJust another town next to Inkopolis, very modern with a hint of zen (also where the Squid Sisters live!) More Info
Flarris4F00-004A-1420Steven
Modern, Poster Child ThemeAnimal villagers from the Animal Crossing Movie are living in this town, Animal villagers who have been in tv commercial ads for New Leaf, Happy Home Designer, and Amiibo Festival, animals that has the most merchandise. More Info
Fourside4D00-00A2-05FABlades
Glorious PerfectionThe best town you'll ever set foot in. More Info

G
Gensokyo4D00-0015-27A06Yukari
Themed, Japanese FantasyBased on the Touhou Project game series. More Info
Glimmer5A00-0033-5D3FSteven
Themed, Fairy Tale Pop StarMy town has all Sanrio villagers living in it, including Chrissy and Francine because they also fit with my town theme. More Info
Greenway5F00-005D-2A42Mayor Lake
Golf & Country ClubBirdie runs the pro-shop while Bogey is our maintenance dude. More Info

H
Halow'en5F00-0044-D478Synnh
Themed-HalloweenA not very scary Halloween town(the scariest thing in this town is Beardo!) More Info
Hangzhou5D00-00C4-D1D1Mei
Themed
Chinese Zodiac More Info
Hateno5F00-0058-4AC5Link
ThemedLegend of Zelda Breath Of The Wild theme town agriculture, lots of crops, farms, even a horse stable. More Info
Holiday5E00-0032-C142Mary
Themed, Mary PoppinsA jolly town designed for the movie Mary Poppins. More Info
Houston4C00-0017-8507Collin
Japanese ThemedAnimal Crossing Conquest, the villagers are clustered in allies, come enjoy the Japanese War-Era More Info
Humongou5F00-002A-8E5CPajamaSa
ThemedHumongous Entertainment Town based on the old classic PC games such as Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish, Pajama Sam, and Spy Fox. More Info
Hush7F00-009E-E479serenity
calm winter towna peaceful winter town to wander around. More Info

I

J

K

L
Luna4B00-0070-C361Mayor Stella
ThemedA magical, flower-filled town inhabited by mysterious mermaids. More Info

M
McDonald4D00-0043-2464Ronald
Food themed town, based on McDonald LandAll of my villagers are food themed, also characters who are friends of Ronald McDonald such as Hamburgler, Birdie, and Grimace. More Info
Mekong4C00-00A8-EA29Minh
ThemedVietnamese Asian Zen theme town, mostly based on the Mekong River. More Info
Melody☆5E00-0016-1B80 Xeregha
ThemedPretty pink magical girl themed village! More Info
Meowtown4D00-0045-237CLuna
ModernModern, very organized, and lots of trees. More Info
Meridale5C00-0083-6D40Maili
ThemedA city located next to the beach. More Info
Merry4D00-0022-8818Kevin
Themed, Home Alone/ChristmasBased off movies Home Alone and Home Alone 2. More Info

N
namek5E00-0086-E057shenron
a simple, country town based off of peachesa sleepy little town filled with friendly neighbors and a bit of a japanese flair. More Info
Nemuri4F00-00B9-81BCAster
Themed, Single SpeciesA fairly tale town from a little girl's dreams. More Info
New Oak6D00-0021-BE3CMark
Themed
Feel as one with Zen. More Info
NewVegas4D00-0078-C64AJenny
Game Themed
A Fallout: New Vegas themed town. More Info
Nowhere5A00-008A-7C62Kitsey
ThemedA Bioshock-inspired town More Info

O
Olympus5D00-0054-FFF3Aris
Modern/Port/NauticalLoosely based on Greek mythology, it's meant to be Poseidon's corner of Olympus. More Info
Ophylix4F00-002E-576BPhoebe
Royal Fairy-tale Garden
A very pretty town with lots of cute villagers and flowers. More Info
Orvalho5C00-001C-CB07Felipe
TropicalI've tried creating a tropical-ish town (except for choice of villagers) and would love some feedback. More Info

P

Q

R
Ragequit4F00-001D-A970Tanner
Themed, VariousWestworld, Halloween, and Adventure houses. More Info
Rainfall 4A00-0026-09D4Willow
Themed, Garden/WaterA lovely little traditional town kept with real seasons centered around nature and water including decorated villager homes and elegant landscaping. More Info
ThemedCome visit dreamy Rhiminee, a tribute based on the movies of Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli! More Info

S
Seoul4A00-00AF-61DEMin
ThemedAn all cat town with a garden center and cruise ship. More Info
Spirit4A00-0033-97BAAlrinia
Medieval ThemedA Medieval Themed town that includes houses and villagers to fit the period. More Info
Stardew4D00-0080-DE0FJennifer
Game ThemedA Stardew Valley inspired farm town. More Info
Starling4C00-004B-A7C7Harmony
SuperheroSet on a somber night. Has aspects of DC and Marvel, with my own ideas thrown in of course! More Info
SUGAR5F00-0020-4DGFAmanda
Themed, WinterSugar is a calm and sweet town in a middle of the Winter. More Info
Sundrive7C00-007E-891FMayor Luann
Themed (Modern)A sunny little suburban neighbourhood defended by superheroes More Info
Sunshine.4B00-0033-F3D2Rainbow
ThemedA retro cartoon themed town. More Info

T
Tears5E00 - 003A -90DAZero
ThemedA lost forest. More Info

U

V
Vinetown5B00-000F-78EBVlinny
Winter, Vinesauce
“Turn off your mind, relax, and float downstream……” More Info
Vista5E00-0011-4E6EKia
ThemedA Japanese style town set in the spring. More Info

W
Wish5E00-006E-1162Lavender
Wish ThemedA whimsical, wish-themed town set during a meteor shower. More Info
Wornhill6D00-001F-AB40Beta
Themed, Desolate VillageA little and lonely village. More Info

X

Y

Z
Za Zoo4C00-0069-3D88MayorLake
It's a zoo!Complete with animal enclosures, an Animal Science Centre and Ice Cream shop. More Info

Hi Chicha, I'm Jade :blush:
Thank you for all of your hard work for this list; it's very useful~!
I'm sorry to be a pain :'p but my town name is not bold because of a small error with the brackets. My ocd made me say something lol thank you for adding me to the list though! I'm happy to be included~
:D

Also, everybody's screenshots are very nice to look at.

Last edited:
Hi Chicha, I'm Jade :blush:
Thank you for all of your hard work for this list; it's very useful~!
I'm sorry to be a pain :'p but my town name is not bold because of a small error with the brackets. My ocd made me say something lol thank you for adding me to the list though! I'm happy to be included~
:D

Also, everybody's screenshots are very nice to look at.

No worries, dear, got you covered! Fixed as requested! :D

PixelsV24A00-005D-59BBMayor DeAnne
ThemedA meadowy down set moving down a mountain.
More Info Still a massive work in progress! I would love tips!

It's finally time to add my 2nd town :)
Startown6C00-00BF-ADC6Emily
ThemedA night time/star themed town in which you can enjoy a meteor shower
More Info Meet Emily, a stargazer and the mayor of the town. Jack, an avid collector of shiny furniture who decided to settle down in Startown to showcase his amazing collection, who also owns an arcade and a convenience store. And Luna, owner of a space themed cafe, and the mayor's best friend. There are a few unfinished rooms as I write this, but they will be filled up soon. I have had less than 5 dream visitors at the moment, so I would love people to visit!
2mJWIMt.jpg

viJ4tXU.jpg

hhUHF0Z.jpg

Both towns above have been added, thank you for waiting! The forum servers were down for me the past few days x_x

Attachments

• HNI_0003.JPG
    HNI_0003.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 305
  • HNI_0083.JPG
    HNI_0083.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
Back