• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Fourside4D00-00A2-05FABlades
Glorious PerfectionThe best town you'll ever set foot in
This is both updated and the most current version of my town

Updated Dream code.

The Void5B00-0095-BD63Alex
Non-themedAn unboolievably spooky Halloween town!
A bustling little zen/forest town that's ready for Halloween! There's candy and other goodies galore so put on a costume and set out trick-or-treating! I've updated The Void for the season, having set out lots of items and halloween style paths. My town is completely non-hacked and I've worked super hard on it playing everyday since I got the game.

Last edited:
Komorebi5C00-0096-B723Rena
Picturesque Forest-themed TownA quiet, little old-fashioned town encompassed by an array of lush greenery and set around the edge of dusk during the early Spring season.
More Info: I'm still determining exactly what season best fits my town, but as of right now I'm keeping it in Spring. The town is up to date and pretty much completed (with the interior of my houses changing from time to time). c:

Attachments

• Komorebi-Sights.jpg
    Komorebi-Sights.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 399
  • Komorebi-Forestry.jpg
    Komorebi-Forestry.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 396
  • Komorebi-Buildings.jpg
    Komorebi-Buildings.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 395
  • Komorebi-Houses.jpg
    Komorebi-Houses.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:
MAGIC5E00-0046-F512Pony❤️ (I'm not actually the mayor though if that's fine?)
Non-themedA cute little town, with pretty flowers and patterns!
My town is hacked, however 98% of landscaping is genuine! I have worked hard on my town placing patterns, breeding hybrids, decorating etc., and 100% complete, so I hope you enjoy your stay! Wendell patterns available. Currently at about 100 dream visits!

Last edited:
Everyone's towns above have been added. Thanks for waiting and being patient, my work schedule's been crazy busy. ;v;

Feel free to review each other's towns! <3

Last edited:
HNI_0032.JPG
HNI_0033.JPG
HNI_0034.JPG
HNI_0035.JPG
HNI_0036.JPG
HNI_0037.JPG
HNI_0041.JPG
HNI_0038.JPG

Mekong
Dream Address: 4C00-00A8-EA29

Mayor Minh

Town Theme: Vietnamese Asian Zen theme town, mostly based on the Mekong River

All of my villagers are Asian themed, most have imperial house exteriors, There's a Vietnamese grocery store and a hotel both are still in working progress but go ahead and take a look at it anyway. The Vietnamese Phở restaurant is done. The Mayor's house isn't much of a big deal but it is also completely done as well. Exotic exterior is all, and a zen garden in the back room. The real attraction is the outside landscape of my town.

Last edited:
So many beautiful towns :eek:

my DA is in signture :3 I just updated but its not fully update tho.

Vista5F00-00A6-4462Evan
Non themedA slow paced town filled with charming villagers and lovely walkways.

Town: Mochi
DA: 5F00-001D-B0EC
Town Theme: Pink garden town, lots of flowers, bushes, mushrooms and seashells. All villagers are my dreamies. Still trying to get them all in the same outfit, but most of them have the school smock on c: Main house is classy and cute. Second house I am still working on, it's supposed to be my daughter's house, resembling her room. Still working on getting the fairy tale bridge and some finishing touches, I don't know what else to do in the town atm.

Any advice would help c:

Accord4A00-007D-A690Pete
Non-themedStarted in May 30th 2017, so still got a lot to work on...

Fairview☾ 5B00-007D-740E ☾ Cascade
Themed ☾ Non theme:

Info: Town is in Spring season with lots of hybrids
, paths and hydrangeas. Second character with a farm theme and third character with Clinic theme

Last edited:
Fairview☾ 5B00-007D-740E ☾ Cascade
Themed ☾ Non theme:

Hi there, do you mind editing your post with a sentence to sum up your town, please? I'd love to add it but you're short on that info so people can know a bit more about your town. Thank you! EDIT: Your town has been added, thank you! <3

Everyone else has been added. Please remember to use the format. Not everyone had the form but I managed to format them anyway as an apology for making you all wait (and because most had all the info needed). Thanks for waiting, everyone!

Don't forget to review each other. <3

Last edited:
Bluevale6C00-00A8-1905Hollie
Non-ThemedPleasant town for a casual stroll.
More Info As of posting this my town is still a WIP. I do plan on having all the save file homes themed though.
(Cafe, Library, School, ect)

Vista ☾ 5F00-00A6-4462 ☾ Evan
Non themed ☾ A slow paced town filled with charming villagers and lovely walkways...and what's this? The famed Katrielle Layton from London has a home here?!

More info: I made another resident for my town in this update - Katrielle Layton from the Professor Layton series! Her house is looking pretty good but is still a WIP, and I welcome critique, ideas, and feedback. If you want her coat, I can get the QRs to you :)

Last edited:
Both towns above have been added and updated accordingly. Thanks for waiting! <3

honeybun5E00-00A5-CE1Fsarah
foresthoneybun is a cozy, friendly forest-y town with plenty of coffee and pastries to share!

foresthoneybun is a cozy, friendly forest-y town with plenty of coffee and pastries to share!

Your town has been added, thanks for waiting! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your town has been added, thanks for waiting! <3

Eastwood5D00-00A5-BDADKathryn
Forest TownA simple town still growing and changing...
More Info As of posting this my town is still a WIP as well. I am still working on the pwp and paths, also town plaza is reserved for a big 600 item trade and then the path will be put back. I started not too long ago on this town so it'll improve and change. The houses will have themes.
(Link's house will be zelda themed, Restaurant, & Hotel)

Fairview
In profile (NN ID)
Hayden
Splatoon themed
Just another town next to Inkopolis, very modern with a hint of zen (also where the Squid Sisters live!)
Currently WIP, only Marie's house is done SO FAR. .

Last edited:
Back