• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Everyone's towns above have been added. Thanks for your patience. <3

Harmony6D00-0085-94D0Princess Cinder
ForestA mystical, overgrown woodland town
More Info I'm honestly looking for some critiques on Harmony and how I can develop it! I especially want advice on my left-hand room in my house. I'm not sure what furniture sets to put with what I already have...

Orvalho5C00-001C-CB07Felipe
TropicalI've tried creating a tropical-ish town (except for choice of villagers) and would love some feedback
So I've been busy making my town have a tropical flair to it. I would also be happy if people visited my house and gave their opinions about it (I'm kinda proud of it tbh)

I love your house. The bathroom looks fantastic. The kitchens super cute. I love the giant sun in the right room. Great job. I can see why you're proud of it. Let me know if you create anymore characters. I would love to see what you do with their houses.

Izzy4D00-0010-96DFHayley
Pink ThemedA cute girly town with a pink theme.

Meridale5C00-0083-6D40Maili
ColorA pastel town with a blue, white, and pink color schemeMore Info This is a very WIP town and would love feedback. Half the areas are undeveloped because I have no idea what to do with them.

Last edited:
Everyone's towns above have been added. Thanks for waiting. <3

Stardew4D00-0080-DE0FMayor Jennifer
Game ThemedA Stardew Valley inspired farm town. Visit, my farmer Jennifer's home, as well as Marnie's ranch, Harvey's clinic, and Gus at the Stardrop Saloon.

Last edited:
Game ThemedA Stardew Valley inspired farm town. Visit, my farmer Jennifer's home, as well as Marnie's ranch, Harvey's clinic, and Gus at the Stardrop Saloon.

Your town has been added! Thanks for waiting. <3

namek5E00-0086-E057shenron
a simple, country town based off of peachesa sleepy little town filled with friendly neighbors and a bit of a japanese flair
More Info town is somewhat of a wip!

Last edited:

I was so excited to see your town. I love anything farm themed. I love the cute orchard sign, and the cute clothes you left out for visitors. The saloon is fantastic. Great job on the back room too. I love the game room on the right.

It was so cute when I entered Harvey's house. He was standing right behind the desk with the laptop. It was like he was expecting me. The main room in Jenifer's house is so cozy. The green wall paper looks great with the alpine rug. Nice job. The shelf pattern in the right room is so cute. I love the calendar too.

Super cute town. I had so much fun exploring, and I love all your patterns. Thanks so much for sharing.

I was so excited to see your town. I love anything farm themed. I love the cute orchard sign, and the cute clothes you left out for visitors. The saloon is fantastic. Great job on the back room too. I love the game room on the right.

It was so cute when I entered Harvey's house. He was standing right behind the desk with the laptop. It was like he was expecting me. The main room in Jenifer's house is so cozy. The green wall paper looks great with the alpine rug. Nice job. The shelf pattern in the right room is so cute. I love the calendar too.

Super cute town. I had so much fun exploring, and I love all your patterns. Thanks so much for sharing.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review my town. I'm so glad you enjoyed Stardew especially since you have such wonderful towns yourself that I've loved visiting, of the five Critters is my favorite, it's so adorable.

So excited to finally be able to post here!

Nowhere5A00-008A-7C62Kitsey
ThemedA Bioshock-inspired town
More Info Two of the three houses are completely Bioshock-themed. Mayor's basement is also themed, but the rest of her house is a normal house. (I started my town a year ago before I had ever played the game, so her house was already in progress when I decided on a theme - I also liked having the opportunity to try decorating a few regular rooms.) Town is fully landscaped and all rooms are complete! I hope you like it :)

ColorA pastel town with a blue, white, and pink color schemeMore Info This is a very WIP town and would love feedback. Half the areas are undeveloped because I have no idea what to do with them.

Could I request an update? I decided to change the town's theme.

ThemedA city located next to the beachMore Info The mayor's house is a school, the second's is a Sanrio Fan Girl's apartment, the third's is a hotel, and the fourth's is a beach resort. I'm still working on my town and feedback is much appreciated. I would especially like some advice on how to develop the lower right portion of my map.

Critters:) 5B00-001D-BB45:) Mayor Honey:)
Themed:) Characters are all critters/animals with matching themed houses.:)

More info:) Visit a honey bee, frog, cat, and Smokey The Bear. Honey just had a new bee room added to her house and another room got a makeover.

Everyone's towns have been added and updated as requested. <3

Keep the reviews for each other going, it's great to see!

Could I request an update? I decided to change the town's theme.

ThemedA city located next to the beachMore Info The mayor's house is a school, the second's is a Sanrio Fan Girl's apartment, the third's is a hotel, and the fourth's is a beach resort. I'm still working on my town and feedback is much appreciated. I would especially like some advice on how to develop the lower right portion of my map.

Hi. First of all, your path is very nice and I love your retail sign. So cute. I was really excited to see your houses, but two were tents, and one was a small empty room. Do you need to update your dream address?.
Your town looks good so far. I can't wait to see the houses when they're finished. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

So excited to finally be able to post here!

Nowhere5A00-008A-7C62Kitsey
ThemedA Bioshock-inspired town
More Info Two of the three houses are completely Bioshock-themed. Mayor's basement is also themed, but the rest of her house is a normal house. (I started my town a year ago before I had ever played the game, so her house was already in progress when I decided on a theme - I also liked having the opportunity to try decorating a few regular rooms.) Town is fully landscaped and all rooms are complete! I hope you like it :)

Hi. I'm not familiar with Bioshock, but I still really enjoyed it. I love the cute sign by the pond. The park is super cute and I love the illuminated pwp's. So pretty. I didn't understand the rooms too much ( because of the theme) , but they are so unique. Sander's house was the first one I went to, and were quite impressive. The carpet in the right room is great. I love the game room, clothing store and theatre. The whole house is great.

Kitsy's house is really cute. I love the backyard, and that cabin room is perfect. Jack's house is also very impressive. That basement, WOW!!!!. I love Jack and Sander's houses so much. I need to do my homework on this Bioshock business. Lol. The back room is so creepy. Nice job.

Thanks so much for sharing your dream town. I had a blast.

Hi. I'm not familiar with Bioshock, but I still really enjoyed it. I love the cute sign by the pond. The park is super cute and I love the illuminated pwp's. So pretty. I didn't understand the rooms too much ( because of the theme) , but they are so unique. Sander's house was the first one I went to, and were quite impressive. The carpet in the right room is great. I love the game room, clothing store and theatre. The whole house is great.

Kitsy's house is really cute. I love the backyard, and that cabin room is perfect. Jack's house is also very impressive. That basement, WOW!!!!. I love Jack and Sander's houses so much. I need to do my homework on this Bioshock business. Lol. The back room is so creepy. Nice job.

Thanks so much for sharing your dream town. I had a blast.

OMG thank you!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it and I had a blast reading your comment (and thanks for giving it a chance despite the theme)! I do wish Sander's house wasn't the closest one to the plaza because I feel it may not the best one to visit first, but I can't change that and it's fine. And I'm glad you liked the carpet! I tried for ages to find one in the game that was suitable, but nothing seemed to fit so I made a custom one.

Idk if you remember, but I visited JOY to see Purrl and I really liked it! All your custom designs were wonderful. I know I visited some of your other towns before the big update, but I'll have to get around to dreaming of them again. Thanks again for the amazing feedback!

Hi. First of all, your path is very nice and I love your retail sign. So cute. I was really excited to see your houses, but two were tents, and one was a small empty room. Do you need to update your dream address?.
Your town looks good so far. I can't wait to see the houses when they're finished. :)

I got the retail sign from Tumblr

also for the houses, I'm still not sure if I want their houses in the spots that they are currently in so I don't want to spend that many resources only to tear it down. The fourth character is my plot resetting character. I'm sure I'll get to decorating their houses more in the future once I get enough items to fill up the empty space.

Thanks for visiting!

Last edited:
Mitten5F00-0094-5547Pecan
ForestA lush and foresty autumn town set at a golden sunset
More Info This town is a little hacked, nothing too drastic

DIZyoYRVAAAOr_j.jpg

DIZy1CPUMAALpiD.jpg

DIZzAOkUMAA50PZ.jpg

Last edited:
Demetria7E00-0095-3AE6Tommy
A homely work in progressA town full of flowers to have fun in

Last edited: