• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Town Name-Blossom ☾ Dream Address Here-6D00-002A-0667 ☾ Mayor Name-Immy
Type of Town-cute/pink ☾One sentence summary- will have Sanrio characters soon !

Last edited:
Houston4C00-0017-8507Collin
Japanese ThemedAnimal Crossing Conquest, the villagers are clustered in allies, come enjoy the Japanese War-Era
It's a work in progress, I'm not done yet so it's on it's way to being finished!

Last edited:
Hello my town DA is in the signature pink / cute thea me feel free to look around feedback would be much appreciated

I just updated and here is my new Dream Address: 4C00-0017-8507

Still working on moving in wanted villagers and getting everything I want in.

Hi there, do you both mind editing your posts with the form on the first page, please? Otherwise, I can't properly categorize your towns. Thank you! :)

EDIT: Added Tama's town, thanks for editing! <3

Last edited:
Greenway5F00-005D-2A42Mayor Lake
Golf & Country ClubBirdie runs the pro-shop while Bogey is our maintenance dude.

Darquil5A00-005C-0DFAMayor Lake
Zen Retreat TownA quiet retreat town complete with a spa.

Greenway5F00-005D-2A42Mayor Lake
Golf & Country ClubBirdie runs the pro-shop while Bogey is our maintenance dude.

Darquil5A00-005C-0DFAMayor Lake
Zen Retreat TownA quiet retreat town complete with a spa.

I am about to visit both, they sound so intriguing!!

Za Zoo4C00-0069-3D88MayorLake
It's a zoo!Complete with animal enclosures, an Animal Science Centre and Ice Cream shop.

Glendale4E00-0069-F5E0Devon c:
Forest TownMy first animal crossing town which I've had for 3 years now and my first dream address update since the welcome amiibo update.
The landscaping has a green, black and white theme, with a little orange and gold (which I might change, not sure yet). There's a lot of zen pwps, a clover path, fenced off apple orchards and I'm working on filling all the empty space in my town with jacob's ladders. Also moving some uglies out.

Thanks for waiting. Everyone's towns above have been added. :D

18839069_10212206066054347_7712068162650173566_n.jpg
18835898_10212206060334204_7864329146794830090_n.jpg
18813999_10212206074574560_7771113253824631474_n.jpg
18893343_10212206122175750_6524091436127625851_n.jpg

Updated Glimmer for y'all to visit

Town Name: Glimmer
Dream Address: 5A00-0033-5D3F
Mayor Steven
Type of Town: Fairy Tale Pop Star theme town
My town has all Sanrio villagers living in it, including Chrissy and Francine because they also fit with my town theme.
All of my public works project relates to fairy tale/pop star ish theme. Ex. Illuminated and Fairy Tale go hand in hand. I also provide a few public works project that blend in with the two project types. You'll just have to visit my town to find out.

My houses for both characters are all from the Sanrio set. Nothing amazing, but will plan on improving sometime in the future

Last edited:
Finally finished my second town today!

Oranvale final.JPG
Oranvale7E00 006D BDE1Luann
Colour town (orange and blue)A giant orange orchard full of blue flowers
Kind of a rustic/fairytale vibe. The sun is setting, the breeze is blowing, and the late-spring blue hydrangeas are all in full bloom. Come relax for a while under the shade of our orange trees.

I might update it in the future to change the villagers and/or work on the interiors a little more, but I really wanted the landscaping to be on point before I published the DA. Any kind of feedback will be immensely appreciated! :)

Wish5E00-006E-1162Lavender
Wish themedA whimsical, wish-themed town set during a meteor shower.
More info

tumblr_inline_nik5mcrjka1ry72eo.gif

HNI_0023.JPG

HNI_0005.JPG

tumblr_inline_nik5mcrjka1ry72eo.gif

After nearly four years of avid playing, I'm finally content enough with a town to share it with others! Wish is the result of a lot of experience, hard work, and patience.

While the town is themed around wishes in general, there is an emphasis on celestial imagery due to the prominence of the meteor shower. However, there is also a wishing well and a birthday-themed room, as well as a magic wand for you to carry.

The dream is set during the pink glow of sunset and has a rather peaceful vibe. The villagers are whimsical and surreal, matching the general aesthetic. Wish is awash in pastel colors, particularly pink and blue. I took care to ensure that everything fit the theme as much as possible.

I really did pour a great deal of time and energy into this town, and every visit is genuinely appreciated. Any criticisms or comments are welcome as well. Thanks for reading! Here are some more images for those interested:

HNI_0021.JPG

HNI_0086.JPG

HNI_0009.JPG

Last edited:
Everyone's towns above have been added and updated. :D

Finally finished my second town today!

View attachment 200840
Oranvale7E00 006D BDE1Luann
Colour town (orange and blue)A giant orange orchard full of blue flowers
Kind of a rustic/fairytale vibe. The sun is setting, the breeze is blowing, and the late-spring blue hydrangeas are all in full bloom. Come relax for a while under the shade of our orange trees.

I might update it in the future to change the villagers and/or work on the interiors a little more, but I really wanted the landscaping to be on point before I published the DA. Any kind of feedback will be immensely appreciated! :)

Your town is amazing!!! I love the paths EVERYWHERE and how everything is orange and blue it's so cute <3

Quaint non-themed town

Folsense5B00-006E-F961Delaney
Non-ThemedQuaint small town with equally small attractions
Still going after a year of starting a new town (again) quit for 6 months and now I'm back in action hoping to make a perfectly cute "genuine" town

I almost have a caf? up and running, just waiting for Blathers to ask for it... any other suggestions on how to improve are welcome!

Folsense5B00-006E-F961Delaney
Non-ThemedQuaint small town with equally small attractions
Still going after a year of starting a new town (again) quit for 6 months and now I'm back in action hoping to make a perfectly cute "genuine" town

I almost have a caf? up and running, just waiting for Blathers to ask for it... any other suggestions on how to improve are welcome!

You're town is lovely it's simple but, I can see it's a great start too towards have a 'cute' town. I really like the PWP's you've used so far and the layout of your flowers. Your house is strange(in a good way) I love the craziness of the main room and then you have the top room in your house which was my favorite it's so peaceful!

HNI_0062.JPG

Thank you! The upstairs room is my bedroom so thats why its so lullabyish haha! and the downstairs just has all my favourite stuff! :p

Back