• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Kittyton ☾ 6C00-000F-66B5 ☾ Amyyy
Non-Themed ☾ Kind of an ongoing work in progress, but I try to make it relaxing and as pretty as I can

Hi all, just updated my DA - My town is still under construction and not finished yet (at all!) but it's a work in progress.
Would love to hear any suggestions etc ^.^

Thank you!
DA: 7C00-005C-0C97 (It's a non-themed town, named Ichigo).

View attachment 197659View attachment 197660View attachment 197661

Hi, do you mind re-posting or editing your post with the format from the first post, please? Otherwise, I can't categorize your town. Thank you!

Rebel?nk
Dream Address: 5E00-0053-0294
Not themed, but would like advice to make it Zen themed
Please visit and comment or private message me criticism and advice. Thank you!

Hi there, do you mind re-posting or editing your post with the format on the first page, please? Otherwise, I can't categorize it. Thanks!

Everyone else has been added & updated dream addresses. As a general reminder, please remember to use the format on the first post. It makes it easier and saves time for everyone. :)

Zodell4B00 000F 734FKira
Non-themedA town with natural paths and attractive landscaping, and many toys and treats laid out in the plaza for dreamers to play with.
More Info My house has a sky room with balloons, an autumn campsite in the basement, a rural bus stop upstairs, a jungle adventure, a cozy holiday feast, and a recreation of Papyrus's bedroom from Undertale.

Zodell4B00 000F 734FKira
Non-themedA town with natural paths and attractive landscaping, and many toys and treats laid out in the plaza for dreamers to play with.
More Info My house has a sky room with balloons, an autumn campsite in the basement, a rural bus stop upstairs, a jungle adventure, a cozy holiday feast, and a recreation of Papyrus's bedroom from Undertale.

Your town has been added! :)

Atsukito5F00-0010-7FC5Kawacy
A chill, relaxing, yet colorful townVery planned out and hard worked :)
Have fun exploring and enjoying the sunset :)

Last edited:
Bluedale4B00-0051-BEE1Lanstar
ColorfulA town that is still a work in progress, with lots of public works projects, and path patterns I designed myself
More Info A town that, once finished, will be filled with Blue Flowers everywhere, and other flowers matching the feel of the buildings and attractions around them. So far, though, it is an old school, multicolored town, and is somewhat messy in certain parts. I update the address every other day, and I freely distribute my designs. Feel free to visit and send feedback!

I have updated my post with pictures and Willow has been totally updated as well. Come check it out and let me know what you think. It is still a WIP but I really like it now compared to when I first uploaded it a month ago. :) Original Post Here

Last edited:
All towns above have been added and updated. <3

Symphony5F00-0058-B157Asriel
ForestA peaceful town with natural paths and a lot of pastel colors c:
More Info HNI_0010.JPG

I'd love to get some visitors ^^ I've put a lot of effort into my town so I hope it looks ok :D

*Cherish *5D00-001F-D38 *Annette * All dog villagers/ and special character themed. *

I've been making house changes and I'm really happy with the results. The Pac-Man kitchen, and Creepy room have been replaced with Nooks loans/ bank, and a really cool bar. Two rooms in Breanna's house have also had makeovers.

This town has some special character themed rooms...
A groovy room for Harvey
Kapp'ns cabin
Gracie Grace bedroom
Blather's library.
Reese and Cyrus bedroom.
Booker and copper living room
Dr. Shrunk bedroom.
Brewsters kitchen.
Nook's loans/ bank

Not all rooms are special character themed, but they are unique. I would love some visitors. :)

Other rooms are.....
Superman bedroom
Rubber ducky bathroom
Butterfly bedroom
music classroom
and lots more.

Last edited:
PacVille4A00-0046-B82APaco
Non-Themed, but it looks like a ForestMake this Town after i erase mine.
Mayor House need just little stuff, but in other cases the town is done

Everyone's towns above have been added.

Don't be afraid to review each other. <3

Bearvile5C00-0066-637DKatie
Non-themedMy first town I recently fixed up.

Rilakuma5C00-0054-C74FJenny
Non-ThemedJust a nice place to be!

Definitely a work in progress right now! Please excuse all of the Rilakkuma's on the ground lol!

Rilakuma5C00-0054-C74FJenny
Non-ThemedJust a nice place to be!

Definitely a work in progress right now! Please excuse all of the Rilakkuma's on the ground lol!

Your town has been added. :)

Just wanted to thank you all for submitting so far! Don't be afraid to submit your towns if you haven't yet. <3

Back