Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

That's exactly what I did. My purple ds was having troubles with the sd card so I started using my blue ds as my main and boom, new dream address.

I hope you are feeling better!

Ah okay, that's what I thought. And thank you! :)

View attachment 192928
Mulino7F00-0038-E93FMayor Luann
Colour townBright, colourful and playful town gathered around a giant windmill
More Info A town meant for others like me to relive the best days of their childhood playing in the park or just frolicking around in the sun in a small, happy village full of fruit trees and pretty flowers. Only now nobody's there to nag you to clean up your messy room full of toys, and two of your teddy bears even came to life to hang out with you!
So what are you waiting for? :D

...did I do this right? ;_;

Yep, you got it! Added. <3

I've made a thread about my town but somebody suggested I posted the address of my ice town here

image.jpg

14102351_1117186451707139_6217199665944425308_n.jpg

13879214_1094433547315763_8911060264431377814_n.jpg

1377445_650834581615407_232722891_n.jpg

1z4ka6q.jpg

73d4b1_48005a6be1e7451e86931a9594d839ff-mv2.jpg

11692746_591559730987027_5414552344334167948_n.jpg

My DA is: 7C00-000F-7FA7

Haven't updated with villagers Bianca or filbert yet x

Meadow5F00-0010-A4F7Ichigo
Color Themed (Pastel Spring Town)A town set during sunset of cherry blossom season and has hints of zen vibes.
More Info: Be prepared for lots of pink and soft colored flowers during your walk through Meadow! This town utilizes paths but makes sure not to miss out on greenery while also attempting to incorporate PWPs naturally amongst buildings. Though it wasn't intended, Meadow showcases a few zen garden areas throughout town. Also interested in a path'd town with minimal plot resetting for villagers? Have a dream of Meadow!

Villagers include: Peanut, Erik, Marshal, Ankha, Chai, Flurry, Beau, Merengue, Bam, and Fang
Mayors and side characters: Mayor Ichigo is a furniture sets hoarder and her home depicts just that. Luna runs Meadow's cozy inn set with an Asian styled restaurant, a caf?, a spa, and a guest bedroom. Lastly, student Daffodil decided to move to town after her fulfilling visit to Meadow's inn~
eLuujTR.png

Last edited:
NearthDream Address: 5C00 - 0026 - 5354Mayor Nico
Color ThemeSuper colorful, filled with bright oranges, pinks, reds and aqua blue patterns all over town. Sort of mermaid-like c:

636210594599046376_Afterlight_Edit.jpg
636210592640134144_Afterlight_Edit.jpg636210596388251919_Afterlight_Edit.jpg636210597580869754_Afterlight_Edit.jpg
More Info
I filled it up with lot's of beautiful colors and hidden corners. I've been told that it is very unique ^^
Super proud of it! 90% of the patterns are mine, and there is a few that isn't and others were modified. The Piedras, and the concrete sidewalk were modified to my taste. It is a hacked town, but I love it n.n

Last edited:
Clom 5A00-003C-641C Breezy Non themed.

hey, it's been a super long time since i've been active here, but i created a new town a while back and i finally made a dream of it. could you guys please visit and give me some feedback?
i don't really have any theme, i just did what i like. i'm not finished with my town yet, but i would still like some feedback if anyone wants to help me. thanks!!

5A00-003C-641C

Last edited:
I've made a thread about my town but somebody suggested I posted the address of my ice town here

View attachment 193302

View attachment 193303

View attachment 193304

View attachment 193305

View attachment 193306

View attachment 193307

View attachment 193308

My DA is: 7C00-000F-7FA7

Haven't updated with villagers Bianca or filbert yet x

Hi there, could you please edit your post with the form (found on the 1st page), please? Otherwise, I can't categorize it. Thank you! ^^;

hey, it's been a super long time since i've been active here, but i created a new town a while back and i finally made a dream of it. could you guys please visit and give me some feedback?
i don't really have any theme, i just did what i like. i'm not finished with my town yet, but i would still like some feedback if anyone wants to help me. thanks!!

5A00-003C-641C

Hi there, could you please edit your post with the form (found on the 1st page), please? Otherwise, I can't categorize it. Thank you! ^^;

Everyone else has been added. <3

Town Name: SunshineDream Address: 6B00-002F-42A8Mayor Name: Emily
Type of Town: Non-ThemedOne sentence summary here: A town currently in springtime, where you can relax and enjoy lots of mini-areas
More Info: The dream was updated at 6pm in the Cherry Blossom season. There are gifts by the plaza if you want clothes to wear and items to hold. Some of the houses and areas of town aren't completed yet. Since the update no one has been to my dream town so I would really appreciate it, feedback would also be appreciated.

Edit: 4th Feb

fz42hi.png

1z65zl0.png

fxwm6x.png

Added pics now. Sorry that It took over a month

Everleaf4A00-003D-C54CPlum
ForestZen town set in autumn

I hope I did this right! I'm hoping to get lots of visitors, love it when my villagers tell me about who visited my town in a dream!

I was a regular in this forum but stopped playing for a while. I'm now catching up with the amiibo update.

Having tons of fun again and hoping to see a few familiar names in the forum. Don't hesitate to leave me some feedback!

Last edited:
Flowland7E00-0044-C9A2 Ella
White and pink themedA town full of white flowers set in the cherry blossom festival

Last edited:
Everyone has been added. Thanks for submitting so far, everyone! <3

Don't forget to give each other feedback. ;)

Flowland7E00-003D-B49A Ella
White and pink themedA town full of white flowers set in the cherry blossom festival
I just wanted to say I visited this morning and immediately fell in love with your town. It was so relaxing just to take a stroll and admire all the scenery! I can tell you put a lot of hard work into it, and I'm so glad you decided to share it with us!

I just wanted to say I visited this morning and immediately fell in love with your town. It was so relaxing just to take a stroll and admire all the scenery! I can tell you put a lot of hard work into it, and I'm so glad you decided to share it with us!

Thank you so much, glad you liked it! I'll definitely visit yours later today ^^

Citrine4A00-003F-8DE6Jahmir
Orange themedMy brother, Paint, has a blue house so it might be a little counter to Citrine.

Last edited:
Town Name Here ☾ Rainbow
Dream Address Here ☾ 4B00-0040-82D0
Mayor Name Here Creative
Type of Town ☾ none yet but its all colorful like a rainbow
One sentence summary here is my oyc town :) so it will be mostly all time on wip but its just to be a very colorful town )

Last edited:
Biscotti7B00-0034-8A1ECandy
Botanical gardenAn happy, fun, sunny botanical garden with vibrant colors
A very colorful flower park set in the first days of April, when the sky is cobalt blue and you can't wait to go to the beach with your friends. Join Apple, Wade, Kiki, Rosie, Alice, Sylvana, Shep, Rilla, Camofrog and Frita in this fun and relaxing journey! Ice creams and funny items are waiting for you at the big tree, on the bridges and on the beaches. Enjoy a dream with butterflies and many colorful flowers. Each villager has their special garden! I hope my village will make you smile!
WVW69kEjiKgWmK6Vx1

WVW69kEA9Y0v4Cmy9c

Last edited:
Please visit my dream when you have time. I pretty much finish everything from the outside to the inside, except the beach. I put a lot of work into it over my 2 years of playing, so I hope you guys will enjoy it! Thanks! :)

I would appreciate it if you guys could visit my dream towns and give me feedback! Diamond is still a WIP but the villagers are great. I am very proud of Canaan.

Everglow5D00-0036-0788Mayor Aya
ForestA lush, natural town in constant development with a quiet atmosphere
Extra Info ☾ My town is currently a huge wip (about 50-70% complete) and is hacked.

BfH5fjr.png

cPGjvAf.png

Last edited:
I'd love if you guys could visit my updated Dream Town! The code is in my signature. I think you'd be pleasantly surprised at how much there is to explore.

b]Luna[/b] ☾ 7B00-0043-BC66Kara
Snow/ Pink
Villagers: Rosie, Bonbon, Marina, Francine, Vladimir, Maple, Gala, Flurry, Marshal & Deirdre

Back