Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

I'll try again!
Merry4D00-0022-8818Kevin
Home Alone/ChristmasBased off movies Home Alone and Home Alone 2

All towns above have been added. <3

Newmist
4C00-002A-1D11Preston
Enchanted Forest in Spring A town set in early April with both forest and fairy tale elements.
A very peaceful town with a plethora of flowers, clovers and mushrooms. Come experience the magic Newmist has to offer.

HNI_0007.JPG
HNI_0008.JPG
HNI_0009.JPG
HNI_0012.JPG
HNI_0015.JPG
HNI_0017.JPG
HNI_0018.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you very much. I need to visit your town too. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I loved your town, so pleasant! Its so nice and organized and the paths are so pretty! :D

Thank you very much. I need to visit your town too. :D

Newmist
4C00-002A-1D11Preston
Enchanted Forest in Spring A town set in early April with both forest and fairy tale elements.
A very peaceful town with a plethora of flowers, clovers and mushrooms. Come experience the magic Newmist has to offer.

View attachment 191043
View attachment 191044
View attachment 191045
View attachment 191046
View attachment 191047
View attachment 191048
View attachment 191049

Your town has been added. :)

Keep it coming, folks! Don't be afraid to give each other feedback. <3

Kr?suv?k5A00-0011-2FA2Anya
ForestQuiet, peaceful.. overgrown with tranquility in mind.
More Info The season it's in changes frequently, as I like to occasionally mix things up. There isn't really a "design" set in place, it just kind of flows on its own and follows whatever I thought was relaxing.

---

I can't link any images right now.. as my MacBook is broken atm, but I'll try to come back and edit this with a few screenshots sometime. :) My town is kind of a mess but I find it relaxing, lol. WIP. If anyone visits, enjoy! ^^

Last edited:
SUGAR [/b] ☾ 5F00-0020-4DGF Amanda
WinterSugar is a calm and sweet town in a midlle of the Winter.
We have a Japanese House a Candy House and a Winter House :). I will update the town almost every day!

Everyone's towns have been added above. Keep them coming. <3

Chocolat 5B00-0011-F739Kia
themedA town that loves to bake and make sweets
More Info

*Also don't search up the town on Luna, I have another version of this town on there. The dream address changed >_< so now I have two!*

Chocolat by Accfsally (1).jpg
*I recently changed the first floor of the Mayor's house, so it might look different from what showed here.

Last edited:
Bam!5B00-002E-528BEmeril
Themed-Single SpeciesPigs,bikes,a greasy spoon,the open road..but mostly pigs.
The idea for this town started when I gave Curly a denim vest for his birthday.Eventually,all ten villagers were wearing a denim vest and I thought they looked like some crazy pig biker gang.

T3ikYMl.jpg
WfD6MmI.jpg
Ri2LRRf.jpg

Town Name Here Eden ☾ Dream Address Here 4E00-001E-9FCF ☾ Mayor Name Here Morgan
Type of Town Foresty ☾ One sentence summary here Blue and Pink meets forest
More Info It's still in the process of being completed, so please give feedback of what you'd like to see! ^-^ (Sidenote- Sorry for some of the images being blurry!)
64b1637e-747a-430d-827c-cd981299095e.jpgHNI_0022.JPGHNI_0030.JPGHNI_0014.JPG

Last edited:
Town Name: SunshineDream Address: 6B00-002F-42A8Mayor Name: Emily
Type of Town: Non-ThemedOne sentence summary here: A town currently in springtime, where you can relax and enjoy lots of mini-areas
More Info: The dream was updated at 6pm in the Cherry Blossom season. There are gifts by the plaza if you want clothes to wear and items to hold. Some of the houses and areas of town aren't completed yet. Since the update no one has been to my dream town so I would really appreciate it, feedback would also be appreciated.

Edit: 4th Feb

fz42hi.png

1z65zl0.png

fxwm6x.png

Last edited:
Everyone's towns above have been added. Thank you all for submitting so far! <3

Bam!5B00-002E-528BEmeril
Themed-Single SpeciesPigs,bikes,a greasy spoon,the open road..but mostly pigs.
The idea for this town started when I gave Curly a denim vest for his birthday.Eventually,all ten villagers were wearing a denim vest and I thought they looked like some crazy pig biker gang.

Love this biker town, you should put a shabby motel by the roadside for a Route 66 vibe! The tattoo parlor is cool, you could hang some tattoo designs on the wall too :) I put on my leather jacket too while I was visiting to blend in ;)

2r5sx83.jpg

Newmist
4C00-002A-1D11Preston

View attachment 191043
View attachment 191044
View attachment 191045
View attachment 191046
View attachment 191047
View attachment 191048
View attachment 191049

Your town is awesome. Really... I already loved your screenshots so I decided to visit, and it was anything but disappointing. My town, however, was very disappointing to return to. :') Do you have any, like, tips to landscape and set up my town? I never know where and how to start.

Love this biker town, you should put a shabby motel by the roadside for a Route 66 vibe! The tattoo parlor is cool, you could hang some tattoo designs on the wall too :) I put on my leather jacket too while I was visiting to blend in ;)

Thanks for visiting and also for the suggestions.I was thinking about adding another building as a music venue but a motel sounds like a good idea too.

Bliss5F00-0021-50B3Kay Kay
Celestial, with some kaleidoscopic elementsBliss is a cozy WIP town, with a diverse color palette
More Info I am new to the forums, so I thought I would post my little village. Founded on Dec 25, 2015. I play in French. Some of my favorite villagers are Marito (Rowan in English), Pietro, and Cube. My mayor's house is terrestrial-themed, to mimic earth. I plan on planting dark hyrbid flowers all throughout town to emphasize the space theme. Do give it a look-see, if you feel so inclined.

Ragequit4F00-001D-A970Tanner
Various themesWestworld, Halloween, and Adventure houses
More Info

I just finished my new themed house and I would love feedback on it. It is themed after the show "Westworld" by HBO. Each room is a reference to one of the key rooms in the story. You don't need to have seen all the episodes to get it, but it helps. I don't think it has spoilers in it, at least not significant ones. The house is on the top left of the town (Dolores' house)

I also have a halloween house (Pumpkin's house) and a house inspired by the Indiana Jones movies and the Uncharted games (Lita's house)

*Please excuse the landscaping; it's a work in progress right now and the flowers are a bit out of control. :)

saloon-maeve-bartender.jpgford-office-facewall.jpgford-miniature-strategy.jpgdolores-church.jpgsweetwater.jpgdolores-butcher.jpgdolores-basement.jpg

Last edited:
Back