• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Dream Address Thread ☾ V.2

Town name Azkaban,
Mayor name: Harry
address is 4C00-00DF-8F12

the theme is Harry Potter.

Hope you like it!

Last edited:
Let's add the town that I created since the North American launch of ACNL.

Poutine5F00-0011-14D7JCnator
Type of townNon-Themed: A town without a particular theme in mind, but it does indeed feel like a typical town.

Last edited:
Martock has been updated for winter! Have fun!:blush:

6C00-000F-7496

28rh2fs.jpg

Everyone above has been added. :)

Just a heads up to everyone to please remember to use the form if you're submitting your town. Thank you! <3

Don't be shy to give feedback to others. It's always welcome. <3

Bunifrey5A00-0019-55E9Arlione
Memorial townA town made in loving memory of my Princess Bun Bun McCloud
More Info
Bunifrey was created after the sudden loss of my bunny. The town is comprised entirely of rabbit villagers, with rows upon rows of roses laid out in a close approximation of the spectrum of a rainbow. This is because of the story of the Rainbow Bridge which is where they say animals wait for their owners when they die. It sounds morbid, but the town itself is really pretty. And if you like running and trampling flowers in dream towns, you'll have a GREAT time!

Will edit to include pictures when I'm on an actual computer. ^_^

I just updated Tinytree's DA during a very beautiful orange-red sunset (but it's probably just haze hahaha). I've also completed all my character's house interiors (for now)... please check em out, especially Mei's guest house because it looks really cozy in the light <3

8328b21f6d.jpg
8328c18907.jpg

DA: 4A00-0021-97C5

Los Vida4E00-0021-0754James
No ThemeLos Vida is only two months old but developing quickly! I'd love to know what you think of my town! Come live The Life!

I would like to emphasize that no time traveling or mischief has been used in the development of my town, everything you see has been earned the hard way, a day at a time! Los Vida gets a little better each day so please visit often!

Last edited:
You are cordially invited to visit the up-and-coming town of Los Vida! I am just getting started but things are progressing quickly, stop by early and often to see this town develop. Mayor James invites you to come and live the life!

4E00-0021-0754

Hi, do you mind telling me what kind of town yours is so I can categorize it correctly, please? See the first page for details. Thank you! :)

Everyone else has been added. <3

Gonna post mine which is linked in my sig! Please come visit Ecruteak, I've put tons and tons and tons of time and effort into it and would love for you guys to visit. :]

My dream address is:

6A00 - 002A - 0467

Would love some pointers, especially down in the bottom half of my town!

Aiming it to be a forest feel town
Mayor Claire of Highland :)

Last edited:
kawaii

4B00 - 0013 - 8843

Not too much of a theme going on right now ^^;

Eden4B00-0016-678ELani
ThemedA suburban town with modern accents and a rainbow of flowers.

I started Eden on August 9, 2013. It took well over a year just to complete the landscaping. The flowerbeds created are done in pairs of complimenting colors as you see from the images below. I chose not to use a lot of PWP's because I wanted to leave some areas of openness. Feel free to stop by Eden anytime.

eden_161220_594.jpg

eden_161220_630.jpg

eden_161220_635.jpg

Gonna post mine which is linked in my sig! Please come visit Ecruteak, I've put tons and tons and tons of time and effort into it and would love for you guys to visit. :]

Hi there, do you mind telling me the name of your mayor and type of town you have so I can categorize it, please? Thank you! :)

Merry

4D00-0022-8818

Home Alone/Christmas themed

Hi there, do you mind telling me the name of your mayor so I can categorize it, please? Thank you! :)

kawaii

4B00 - 0013 - 8843

Not too much of a theme going on right now ^^;

Hi, could you tell me the name of your mayor and a 1 sentence summary of your town so I can categorize, please? Thank you! :)

If you are submitting your dream address for the first time, please remember to use the form on the first post to make it easier for me to categorize. Thanks everyone! <3

MayorBlueRose and cats_toys towns have been added. :)

Hello! Sorry about that ^^

kawaii4B00 - 0013 - 8843noodl
None-themedfull of flowers and pink pathways. No current theme ^^;;

Last edited:
Hi there, do you mind telling me the name of your mayor and type of town you have so I can categorize it, please? Thank you! :)

Ben & Zen is probably the best description but it's very, very mixed.

Hello! Sorry about that ^^

kawaii4B00 - 0013 - 8843noodl
None-themedfull of flowers and pink pathways. No current theme ^^;;

No worries, dear! You're good, thank you! Added! :)

Ben & Zen is probably the best description but it's very, very mixed.

Thank you, added! :)

15590393_10210676632579466_3502823635937689123_n.jpg
15622737_10210676630259408_9042670126489238580_n.jpg

Town: Humongou

Dream Address: 5F00-002A-8E5C

Mayor PajamaSa (Yes, I tried putting the full name Pajama Sam but that didn't work. Same with Humongous)

Type of Town: Humongous Entertainment Town based on the old classic PC games such as Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish, Pajama Sam, and Spy Fox.

Trying to go for the nostalgia theme town with Welcome Amiibo Villagers that use to be on the GameCube, N64.

Last edited:
Back