• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival Didnt even buy the game.

Nope, definitely not. I don't own the game but I've played it. I already didn't like it from what I heard but I was convinced to play it once. Playing it only made me hate it even more.

Probably wouldn't have been as bad if the game hadn't targeted me for everything it possibly could. There were 4 us playing. The game kept taking my money no matter what. I was only able to buy turnips the first time and I was the only player to never land on a space that gave me a good turnip price. After that first week I just kept landing on lose money spaces that I literally couldn't afford to buy turnips ever again. I had like 100 bells while everyone else had 10k+. By the end of the game I was finally starting to gain a bit on the other players, but I still fell short in last place by the end.

I may have said some very mean things to the game as I was playing. Wasn't a fun experience.

Last edited:
I buy it a month ago and i don't play it yet, but i think i buy the game for the reason that so many others buy it too... The Amiibos and/or the amiibo cards.

Last edited:
This game isn't so bad if you can buy it for under 10 dollars with both Isabelle and Digby amiibo.

its been a year and a half why are people still angry over a game about plastic figures

I enjoyed it for what it was. I might have not been worth $80, but it's not as bad at $40.
That's closer to standard board game price.

It's just a themed board game with it's own charm and bad jokes. Good bad jokes.

Reasons why I enjoy the game might also include the fact that my boyfriend hates the jokes and has yet to beat me :3

This game isn't so bad if you can buy it for under 10 dollars with both Isabelle and Digby amiibo.

That's kind of my reasoning for buying it. I haven't yet though cause I got the Digby Amiibo for like three dollars at a Gamestop.

I bought it for under ?10 but only to get the Isabelle and Digby amiibo figures and Goldie, Stitches and Rosie cards. Forget the game. ;)

the game wasn't worth it at all. i bought it simply bc it's animal crossing, and it came with two amiibo figures n three amiibo cards which made the price i paid more fair considering what i got for it

The game is worth buying now since the price dropped so low. The amiibo figures have also dropped a lot too.

I thought people had common sense not to?

Last edited:
I bought the game for the amiibos inside. It was 9 dollars and worth it. The game is horribly boring though.

I got it for $10 on clearance. It's so cute and I want it to be fun but it just isn't. I even fully upgraded the board hoping it would make the main board game worth playing, but it sadly remains mindless, just slightly more engaging to look at. The island escape game is fun, but of course that has now been ported to ACNL.

I bought it because I was excited for an AC game. It was not worth it, in my opinion. It was cute and fun with my daughter but I got bored VERY QUICK.

EDIT: Guess I could have put that my four year old daughter enjoys it way more than me.

Last edited:
Back