• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm sure that literally everyone ever has asked you this, but can I adopt Marshal? If you want, I can message you.

Can i get Molly for 5TBT?

I think my Inbox is full, but you can leave a message in my Profile i think?

Could i adopt Rosie for 5 tbt?

Can i get Molly for 5TBT?

I think my Inbox is full, but you can leave a message in my Profile i think?

Could i adopt Rosie for 5 tbt?

sorry, no. I don't think 5 is fair. accepting once will just start a trend, and I'd rather not do set price while the offers have been pretty evenly distributed. if you post around the same amount of time it takes to put a villager in boxes you can easily offer more tbt.

Is it possible to get Celia for 10 tbt? I have a spot for her literally right now.

sure, I'll vm you tomorrow. I've been kinda sick so I'm gonna head to bed now

Last edited:
sorry, no. I don't think 5 is fair. accepting once will just start a trend, and I'd rather not do set price while the offers have been pretty evenly distributed. if you post around the same amount of time it takes to put a villager in boxes you can easily offer more tbt.
alright, it was worth a shot, i only offered that because i was waiting for some else who also had a Rosie to respond.

sure, I'll vm you tomorrow. I've been kinda sick so I'm gonna head to bed now

Okay, thank you so much! I also hope you feel better. I was sick all day today too and so was my first. Maybe there's a big going around although I don't know where you're from.

But anyway, goodnight! And I'll catch you tomorrow!

Last edited:
Any way I can get merengue for 15 TBT? (i dont like tiers so i think 15 tbt is fair for all but can go higher)

15 TBT for Molly?

Edit: Never mind, i got her already.

Last edited:
Okay, thank you so much! I also hope you feel better. I was sick all day today too and so was my first. Maybe there's a big going around although I don't know where you're from.

But anyway, goodnight! And I'll catch you tomorrow!

thank you! I hope you're feeling better too<3

Any way I can get merengue for 15 TBT? (i dont like tiers so i think 15 tbt is fair for all but can go higher)

yeah, npnp. I actually don't care about tiers either since it's the same to put in boxes regardless of tier. except normal cards and welcome amiibo cards are slightly different but ya

ok, how about 15 tbt for rosie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back