• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so drago is tier 3 according to popularity list and the other person has tier 3 listed at 20 tbt so is 20 tbt a fair price for drago or is that too low?

okay so drago is tier 3 according to popularity list and the other person has tier 3 listed at 20 tbt so is 20 tbt a fair price for drago or is that too low?

that's fine ^^ I can do drago once I'm done with pierce! @lacus just finished with dobie so moving him in/out now

Yes, I have dobie! Wao he's popular this week. I'll be home in about 3-4 hours and will be available a few hours after that if anyone will be available then. I'll also be home the whole day tomorrow!

Yes, I have dobie! Wao he's popular this week. I'll be home in about 3-4 hours and will be available a few hours after that if anyone will be available then. I'll also be home the whole day tomorrow!

He's just a cranky wolf. c:
An I'll be around. Just leave me a visitor message when you have time?

let me know when I can get murphy. I'll be around.

sorry just got home. lemme know when available! will be free for next couple hours

hiya, could i get hazel? im willing to pay 50+ tbt because its taken me so long to find someone to get her for me, let me know when you're on

hiya, could i get hazel? im willing to pay 50+ tbt because its taken me so long to find someone to get her for me, let me know when you're on

hi, yes I can get hazel for you :) let me know if you're available now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back