Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so drago is tier 3 according to popularity list and the other person has tier 3 listed at 20 tbt so is 20 tbt a fair price for drago or is that too low?

okay so drago is tier 3 according to popularity list and the other person has tier 3 listed at 20 tbt so is 20 tbt a fair price for drago or is that too low?

that's fine ^^ I can do drago once I'm done with pierce! @lacus just finished with dobie so moving him in/out now

Yes, I have dobie! Wao he's popular this week. I'll be home in about 3-4 hours and will be available a few hours after that if anyone will be available then. I'll also be home the whole day tomorrow!

Yes, I have dobie! Wao he's popular this week. I'll be home in about 3-4 hours and will be available a few hours after that if anyone will be available then. I'll also be home the whole day tomorrow!

He's just a cranky wolf. c:
An I'll be around. Just leave me a visitor message when you have time?

let me know when I can get murphy. I'll be around.

sorry just got home. lemme know when available! will be free for next couple hours

hiya, could i get hazel? im willing to pay 50+ tbt because its taken me so long to find someone to get her for me, let me know when you're on

hiya, could i get hazel? im willing to pay 50+ tbt because its taken me so long to find someone to get her for me, let me know when you're on

hi, yes I can get hazel for you :) let me know if you're available now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back