• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, that's great. <:
I'm helping out someone right now but I'll be done soon!

okay~ I'll leave my gates open for you to come whenever you're ready!

Hi! I'm looking for Julian. Would you be willing to sell him for 20 TBT? :blush: Let me know if that's too low and I can definitely offer more. Thank you!

hello! i'm looking for a number of villagers, but the first one would be erik... he doesn't seem too popular, so maybe 15 tbt?

Hi! I'm looking for Julian. Would you be willing to sell him for 20 TBT? :blush: Let me know if that's too low and I can definitely offer more. Thank you!

hello! i'm looking for a number of villagers, but the first one would be erik... he doesn't seem too popular, so maybe 15 tbt?

Hi, sure! I'll be home in two hours and will be available for a couple hours after

Great! Let me know once you're available! I have added your FC already :)

not sure if you saw my vm but you've been active since then, so julian is ready if you are! also, it says we aren't friends yet :eek: did you add 5129-5278-1601?

Doesn't matter cause their both going in the same area
of town.

kk I'll do hazel!

Last edited:
not sure if you saw my vm but you've been active since then, so julian is ready if you are! also, it says we aren't friends yet :eek: did you add 5129-5278-1601?

OMG, I'm so sorry! I've been paying attention to this thread so much that I didn't see your private message! And I think I added your Switch FC by accident, oops! Right FC added now and I'm ready to visit your town! Let me know once your gates are open. I'm transferring the TBTs now :D

OMG, I'm so sorry! I've been paying attention to this thread so much that I didn't see your private message! And I think I added your Switch FC by accident, oops! Right FC added now and I'm ready to visit your town! Let me know once your gates are open. I'm transferring the TBTs now :D

ooh no worries~ gates open!

Last edited:
Hello again ❤ ... itsa me! Looking for Olaf or pretty Anabelle! You online? You got? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back