• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can try! I'm BST so quite a big time difference! What time were you thinking?

I'm sorry for making you stay up late T___T I'm omw home now.. should be maybe 20 or so mins?

Hello! Could I possibly get Sylvana please? Can't find her card online for sale :(

Hi! I will VM you when I'm home

Last edited:
can I have snake for 30 tbt thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have to go to bed in about 30 minutes-1hr so hope I can come over tonight

Hello, Panda! Happy to see this thread open again :)
Can I request Chevre the normal goat? I can pick her up in about 30 minutes~ thank you!

hello and thank you! I believe I msged everyone up to here. please send a vm if anything!

Thankyou for Merengue, Panda! If I need another Villager and I have room and TBT Bells, I'll be sure to ask you as you are very reliable! ^^

Thankyou for Merengue, Panda! If I need another Villager and I have room and TBT Bells, I'll be sure to ask you as you are very reliable! ^^

thank you for the kind words, ankhakitty! :) it's appreciated

OMG ILL PAY HANDSOMELY FOR SPROCKET

Hi! May I adopt Poncho? :D

hello! could I get bob for 30 tbt? c:

Hi, so I no longer need Tex but now need Julian.

hello! sorry for my lateness, I was out the whole day saturday. yes to all, just feel free to vm me when you're online! I should be home the whole day today but will check forum once in a while. if you have a specific time frame that's good, please mention it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back