• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kyle moved out on me :( if you're available today I'd like to adopt another smug. Not sure who yet.

Would it be possible for me to adopt Leopold by any chance, please?

So Kyle moved out on me :( if you're available today I'd like to adopt another smug. Not sure who yet.

aw sorry I didn't check thread earlier! but yes I am available today. feel free to vm me when you know who'd you like to adopt!

Would it be possible for me to adopt Leopold by any chance, please?

hi, sure! vm me when you're online :)

Hi, me again...
Tank is leaving so i was wondering if i could get Kid Cat for the 30 TBT please.

Hi, me again...
Tank is leaving so i was wondering if i could get Kid Cat for the 30 TBT please.

omg! your villagers are always leaving you =( but yes ofc haha. I am getting leopold and marshal out first and then I can do kid cat for you!

I went ahead and sent you the 30 tbt, just letting you know. c:

thank you! gates are open for ya

Last edited:
Hahaha, you think?
I'll be ready.

Do you take return customers? Because if yes then I'm 100% getting all my dreamies from you in the future

Thanks again for Leopold, I just. Agh. It means so much to me that I'll have him in my town again. He was one of the original villagers in my very first town all the way back when A.C. for GameCube had only just come out and I got sooo attached to him.. and then I found out that he wasn't even included in Wild World or City Folk, or even pre-update New Leaf. It made me so sad.

But now I have him again and I'm never ever letting him move, hahah, so uhm yeah sorry for rambling but anyway. Thanks again, I'd hug you if I could

Last edited:
Hahaha, you think?
I'll be ready.

haha gates open for kid cat!

Do you take return customers? Because if yes then I'm 100% getting all my dreamies from you in the future

Thanks again for Leopold, I just. Agh. It means so much to me that I'll have him in my town again. He was one of the original villagers in my very first town all the way back when A.C. for GameCube had only just come out and I got sooo attached to him.. and then I found out that he wasn't even included in Wild World or City Folk, or even pre-update New Leaf. It made me so sad.

But now I have him again and I'm never ever letting him move, hahah, so uhm yeah sorry for rambling but anyway. Thanks again, I'd hug you if I could

aww appreciate that :) feel free to stop by anytime~ damn I'd be sad if my favorite never returned all those years too! glad I reunited you two :D enjoy!

Would I be able to get Francine from you? (I feel like i'm at this thread at least once per week, haha!)

Last edited:
Would I be able to get Francine from you? (I feel like i'm at this thread at least once per week, haha!)

hey spy! hahah nice to see you again :) definitely~ just send a vm when you're available ^^

Hi, how are you?
Can i get Octavian for the 30 TBT please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back