Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EYY it's me again xD Could I have Chrissy? The sisters need to be together FITE ME

hi again!! haha ofc :) I also had them in my first town together. best pair! let me know when you'd like to pick her up

Is Colton available? c:

yup! please vm me times when you're available :)

is marshal available?

marshal is available! please vm me times when you're available ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi, would i be able to get two villagers, drago and cube? if not, could i get drago? thank you! i should be available the majority of the day tomorrow.

yup I can get both! would you like to get drago first?

is it too late to cancel cube? i unexpectedly got one of my dreamies, so I'll only have space for drago. im really sorry!

I'd love to get Kabuki if possible! I should be available all of tomorrow, just send me a vm :)

hi again!! haha ofc :) I also had them in my first town together. best pair! let me know when you'd like to pick her up

yup! please vm me times when you're available :)

marshal is available! please vm me times when you're available ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

yup I can get both! would you like to get drago first?

Could you do it at 6:30? :3c

Hello :) I was just wondering how you do for move villager ? Before the new update welcome amiibo , I did Time travel , when a villager was in his boxes + 2 days +12 days and then +5 days and a new villagers was in his boxes too :) But it doesn't work in welcome amiibo :(
Thanks

Could you do it at 6:30? :3c

yup I'm around!

Hello :) I was just wondering how you do for move villager ? Before the new update welcome amiibo , I did Time travel , when a villager was in his boxes + 2 days +12 days and then +5 days and a new villagers was in his boxes too :) But it doesn't work in welcome amiibo :(
Thanks

I scan villagers in so day 1 is scan in & invite to move. TT 1 day forward. save & close. TT 2 days forward & then you can box them by scanning another villager in.

for moving villagers naturally... I did have a way but I can't remember exactly. I think once a villager was in boxes.. I would TT one year + 7 days back, save and close. TT one year forward save & closed. then TT 7 days forward. although I'm unsure if it's 7 days or a different number. can experiment!

May I adopt Lolly?

yes! I'll be available anytime in the next few hrs. just lmk the best time frame for you~

Heyhey, I'm a bit of a dunce, I'm super new and don't 100% have the hang of things around the forums!! I'm available to pickup today, I was just wondering if I could adopt beau? (aaaa sorry if i'm being dumb/not understanding how things work!!! Like I said, I'm new!!)

Thank you! I'll be here for the next few hours, sent you a VM~ :D

Heyhey, I'm a bit of a dunce, I'm super new and don't 100% have the hang of things around the forums!! I'm available to pickup today, I was just wondering if I could adopt beau? (aaaa sorry if i'm being dumb/not understanding how things work!!! Like I said, I'm new!!)

ok sounds good to both! I'm just going down the list of vms/pms by whoever messaged first so I hope you guys don't mind the wait T___T I will be vming when I get close to your turn! thank you!

Hello, long time no see. How are you?
Can i have Shep for the 30 TBT? I'm ready whenever you are. Thanks

ok sounds good to both! I'm just going down the list of vms/pms by whoever messaged first so I hope you guys don't mind the wait T___T I will be vming when I get close to your turn! thank you!

I don't mind the wait one bit!! my schedule is gonna be a bit wonk for the next two days but I'm usually pretty available!

Good evening! I would like to adopt Etoile the Normal sheep please.
And on the behalf of everybody who uses this thread, thank you for all your hard work ����.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back